LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
I remember his Mural work he was one of the best!

·
Registered
6,205 Posts
Ill have my homie ask him and if hes OK with it ill post up his info. Im sure he will be happy to hear people still remember him.

·
Registered
11,160 Posts
Back in the 90"s there was a club from northern cal that came to a show that we did here in northern San Diego the club was called second 2 none they all had murals done by tramp. I was 16 at the time so that was a long time ago. I'm 34 now haven't heard his name since :)

·
Registered
6,205 Posts
That is correct turri, my homie is gonna reach out today and ask him what number he would like posted. Should have a rrsponce tonight.

·
Registered
6,205 Posts
Tramp was happy to hear people are still interested and remember him. He said it was cool for me to give out his number to serious people and has requested that they Pm me for the number as he chose to not have it posted. I can respect that and help make the connection for anyone seriously interested in getting work done from him.

·
LFDY Graffix
5,138 Posts
That's good to hear he's still doing work! His murals were bad as fuck! I'd love to have a panel to hang on the wall by him.

·
Registered
6,205 Posts
That's good to hear he's still doing work! His murals were bad as fuck! I'd love to have a panel to hang on the wall by him.
Exactly what my homie and I were talking about today. I want to get an xtra hood for my ride to hang up or have him hook up my kids peddle cars. In my opinion Hes a pioneer in lowriding and want to have some of his work to display.

·
LFDY Graffix
5,138 Posts
didn't he do the Punisher? I remember him doing an orange patterned out nissan truck that had a shell (it had that devil in the mural, with the graveyard and dead naked bitches)....so many. His work was really clean for back in the day.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts