1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
Is he taking your car down there..da caddy

·
OLD SCHOOL OG
7,286 Posts
that is true fact, we take it in at the shop, the truck arrives and they get loaded and off on there way, and arrive there waiting for us, we show em and then reload them after the show and off on there way again as we gamble our lives away!

and drink alot too

·
48,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by EIGHT BALL@Sep 21 2005, 06:52 PM~3859931
that is true fact, we take it in at the shop, the truck arrives and they get loaded and off on there way, and arrive there waiting for us, we show em and then reload them after the show and off on there way again as we gamble our lives away!

and drink alot too
:cool:

·
Registered
962 Posts
Is the cutty a show car or a hopper..I wanted to nose up with your caddy..I thought it would be pretty cool..I'm not calling you so dont get the wrong Idea..
2 euro's in the air would look nice :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
Originally posted by true rider@Sep 22 2005, 09:20 AM~3864244
Is the cutty a show car or a hopper..I wanted to nose up with your caddy..I thought it would be pretty cool..I'm not calling you so dont get the wrong Idea..
2 euro's in the air would look nice :biggrin:

does your car have a front bumper? i see in the picture in your avatar it doesnt

·
Registered
962 Posts
Yea its complete That is just a progress pic..

·
Registered
273 Posts
Originally posted by NIMSTER64@Sep 21 2005, 01:45 PM~3858075
CONTACT JIMMY FROM SHOW AND GO OR JUST PM HIM FOR THE DETAILS IF I AM NOT MISTAKEN ITS ONLY 1500 ROUND TRIP ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS DROP IT OFF AT HIS SHOP AND PICK IT UP THERE CAN'T BEAT THAT :cool:
wheres the shop? ;)

·
Registered
5,455 Posts
shop is in detroit michigan

1 - 12 of 12 Posts