LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was on my way to work yesterday and found this in the trash...had to take it. Got to work put air in the tires and we had wheelie contest on it all day. Anyone ever heard of the brand? it says rand majestic on the head tube.. well later

Attachments

·
Registered
34,522 Posts
there was a bike that some kid was riding on my street and though too myself "that could make a cool bike to customize"

a few weeks later i see it in a pile of trash right in front of the house along with some other girls frames and other bikes. i thought "i will come later"

when i went back, they were all gone :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I kinda liked the sissy bar. it's stock it goes up to the seat than rides along the under side of the pan and out the back....it's a lil different. As for bikes in the trash i have about 15 in my yard all from the trash. I fix them up or use them for parts. My kids love having a different bike for every day of the week...lol The blue cruiser was a trash find that was clean enough to tank and paint and put back together. I also have another huffy cruiser that i just got. looks new. As for comming back for them if you find them take it than it will always be gone later...trust me

1 - 9 of 9 Posts