LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WHEN TRAY WHEELIN IF I WANT TO GET MY WHEEL HIGH OFF THE GROUND IS IT BETTER TO LOCK UP BOTH THE FRONT AND BACK AT THE SAME HEIGHT THEN DROP ONE OF MY REAR CORNERS OR LOCK UP THE REAR HIGHER THAN THE FRONT THEN DROP ONE OF MY REAR CORNERS(OH YEAH THIS IS FOR DRIVING INTO THE TRAY WHEEL) :dunno:

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
just lock the front up and hit the back switch till it wont raise no more then hit the switch and gas that shit it up on 3

·
Registered
7,083 Posts
If you run one pump to the back you dump one side when cutting a corner while the front is locked up.

If you got two pumps to the back you drive locked up in the front and dumped in the back then raise one rear cylinder while cutting a corner.

If you got 'nuff wheight in the trunk you'll be able to drive straight when doing this.

·
Registered
21,472 Posts
lock up,,front and back,,,dump left or right side,,,then lock up front again.....all the juice is out of one of the rears,,,and will 3 easy,,no effort

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
Originally posted by wired62@Aug 26 2005, 01:09 PM~3697501
lock up,,front and back,,,dump left or right side,,,then lock up front again.....all the juice is out of one of the rears,,,and will 3 easy,,no effort
I wouldn't "then lock up again". That sounds like your overlocking & end up blowing seals.
Just lock up all fours, turn, drop that rear corner. How simple is that???

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I wouldn't "then lock up again". That sounds like your overlocking & end up blowing seals.

THAT SOUNDS SIMPLE ENOUGH THATS WHAT IVE BEEN DOING BUT IT DOESNT FEEL LIKE MY TRAY-WHEEL IS GETTIN HIGH OFF THE GROUND GOOD LOOKIN DOE HOMMIE ;)

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
not to be rude, just where does tray wheelin fit in? Ive never heard that term.

·
Registered
21,472 Posts
Originally posted by dreday@Aug 26 2005, 12:20 PM~3697559
well,,since one of your front will have no juice in it,,,most of the juice from ''locking it up again'' goes straight to that cylinder,,,not enuff pressure on the other cylinder to blow seals,,,atleast i never have,,,,,i guess its possible tho...

·
Registered
7,836 Posts
Originally posted by NastyRedz@Aug 26 2005, 05:09 PM~3699586
only tray wheelin i know of is putting mcdonald trays in the back a FWD and sliding around parking lots :biggrin: J.k

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by NastyRedz@Aug 26 2005, 05:09 PM~3699586
PAY CLOSE ATTENTION YOU START OFF WIT 4 WHEELS ON DA GROUND WHEN YOU WORK THE SWITCH BOX IN DA PROPER ORDER YOU END UP WIT THREE WHEELS ON THE GROUND INSTEAD OF 4 :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: THE TERM (TRAY) IS SLANG,STREET,GETTO YOU GET DA POINT I DIDNT NO MY 3RD GRADE ENGLISH TEACHER WAS ON DA LAY IT LOW FORUM :scrutinize: JUST CLOWNIN FOOL :biggrin:

·
Registered
10,737 Posts
lock the whole car up....drive forward slowly and turn the wheel as sharp as it will go then dump the opposite corner in the rear....you might just not have big enough cylinders in the rear

·
Registered
225 Posts
seen a few homies take hood springs to the front suspension, so they dumped the wheel thats in the air, and it tucked the wheel back up into the well and made it look like another foot off the ground.....

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by enough_talkin@Aug 26 2005, 07:10 PM~3700320
lock the whole car up....drive forward slowly and turn the wheel as sharp as it will go then dump the opposite corner in the rear....you might just not have big enough cylinders in the rear
8's up front 10's in back

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
go to a big parking lot tahts empty raise the whole car up dump the right rear and turn left keep trying until u get it right

·
Registered
471 Posts
Originally posted by Tank Top@Aug 26 2005, 07:06 PM~3700293
PAY CLOSE ATTENTION YOU START OFF WIT 4 WHEELS ON DA GROUND WHEN YOU WORK THE SWITCH BOX IN DA PROPER ORDER YOU END UP WIT THREE WHEELS ON THE GROUND INSTEAD OF 4  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao: THE TERM (TRAY) IS SLANG,STREET,GETTO YOU GET DA POINT I DIDNT NO MY 3RD GRADE ENGLISH TEACHER WAS ON DA LAY IT LOW FORUM :scrutinize: JUST CLOWNIN FOOL :biggrin:
Firstly, its tre not tray, folks might know what your on about if you spelt it properly...

Secondly, I don't know anyone that actually calls it tre wheeling...

·
Registered
352 Posts
Originally posted by wired62@Aug 26 2005, 01:09 PM~3697501
this is tru....i've been doing this for over 4 months with my regal, which is a daily, and works like a charm. ;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts