LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:biggrin: :biggrin: WE ARE SELLING PRE CUT MADE GRILLZ FOR SALE 1 IS FOR
$ 60.00 FOR BOTH GRILLZ 110.00 IN H-TOWN THE GRILLZ COME IN GOLD & SILVER WITH DIAMONDS HAS 2 ROWS ON THE TOP FOR MORE INFO PM ME
HERE PIC OF THE GRILLZ...................... :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BECAUSE I'M NOT AT HOME LATERZ I WILL POST UP PIC AS SOON I GET HOME TO NITE THE GRILLZ ONLY COME 6 AT THE TOP & 6 AT BOTTOM :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,662 Posts
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
how you gonna ba a "baller" with fake shit??? im not dissin the guy sellin them cause everyones got a hustle, but the losers that think there baller enough for a grill but to broke to get the real deal, ya'll r a joke :twak: :uh:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,363 Posts
Originally posted by dken@Aug 22 2006, 10:35 AM~6016768
:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:
how you gonna ba a "baller" with fake shit??? im not dissin the guy sellin them cause everyones got a hustle, but the losers that think there baller enough for a grill but to broke to get the real deal, ya'll r a joke :twak:  :uh:

THE QUESTION FOR 6 OR 8 LET YOU KNOW WHAT REAL?


SO BASE LINE GRILL STARTS AT 3 TO 4 BILLS...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,228 Posts
man i went to mama @ sharps town and got tops and bottoms solid golds 8 peice 550 for both
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,154 Posts
mine cost 320 at sharpstown mall buy big dog jewelry....6 on top and 6 on bottom with cuts in them.........why are these grills so cheap is there a catch or something just wondering....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,951 Posts
Originally posted by cadillac_pimpin@Aug 22 2006, 04:14 PM~6018799
mine cost 320 at sharpstown mall buy big dog jewelry....6 on top and 6 on bottom with cuts in them.........why are these grills so cheap is there a catch or something just wondering....
Look how theyre put in^^^ Theyre not molded, gonna look too big on some people prolly, lol. Prolly aint gold neither


When you get a grill Frankie???
 

·
~Individuals CC~
Joined
·
6,502 Posts
Originally posted by Eternal Life@Aug 22 2006, 09:52 AM~6016580
:biggrin:  :biggrin: WE ARE SELLING PRE CUT MADE GRILLZ FOR SALE 1 IS FOR
$ 60.00  FOR BOTH GRILLZ 110.00 IN H-TOWN THE GRILLZ COME IN GOLD & SILVER WITH DIAMONDS HAS 2 ROWS ON THE TOP  FOR MORE INFO PM ME
HERE PIC OF THE GRILLZ...................... :biggrin:


Arent those the one size fits all BULLSHIT? Cause you can't get a custom grill without having a mold made.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,725 Posts
Our Grillz come in Stainless steel with stones. One size fits all. There is no mold needed for this grill. It's just a minute away to get your own grillz. No more waiting for the molding and hassells.They do fit very well and they don't hurt your teeth or g
 

·
~Individuals CC~
Joined
·
6,502 Posts
Originally posted by heavyj918@Aug 22 2006, 04:33 PM~6018919
Our Grillz come in AND THERE YOU HAVE IT, BULLSHIT IMPOSTER GRILLS!

Stainless? C'mon dog, you may be able to sell that shit to teenie boppers in the mall. Ain't noone here gonna fuck with a stainless steel and glass stone.

Close thread.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,725 Posts
ok well how about we talk about were you can get a REAL grill @ any info out there name of store phone number would be great :cool:
 

·
~Individuals CC~
Joined
·
6,502 Posts
Originally posted by heavyj918@Aug 22 2006, 04:41 PM~6018965
ok well how about we talk about were you can get a REAL grill @ any info out there name of store phone number would be great  :cool:

Do a google search...Anyone that actually molds your shit. Quit playing stupid homie.
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top