LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
one of my customers want me to do some tribal flames on his ptcruiser. i never done them before so i need some opinions.

What do yall think.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i got the idea from this truck. They wanted something more unique and almost every custom ptcruiser has the old boring flames on them.

im going to try to shoot some ghost tribal flames.

·
Registered
19,022 Posts
Originally posted by tearitup@May 23 2011, 10:21 PM~20614252
one of my customers want me to do some tribal flames on his ptcruiser. i never done them before so i need some opinions.

What do yall think.

look way better than anything i could ever do :happysad: great job homie

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i dont know what yall mean by laid out twice it is not. for some reason the camera wouldnt auto focus. i some how turned it off and cant figure out how to turn it back on.

·
Registered
11,295 Posts
Originally posted by BIGSPOOK@May 23 2011, 09:21 PM~20614918
personally i think anything tribal is douche bag shit......but u did a nice job laying them out.
:thumbsup:
x2! But it fits with a ptcruiser. Lol. But the layout looks good!

·
Registered
680 Posts
Originally posted by tearitup@May 24 2011, 11:46 AM~20618061
i dont know what yall mean by laid out twice it is not. for some reason the camera wouldnt auto focus. i some how turned it off and cant figure out how to turn it back on.
Ahh so it is just blurry like I'm drunk :biggrin: cool

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i apreciate all the replys. i knew it wouldnt be most peoples cup of tea cuz its not lowrider material.

truth is i been so bummed out becuase i been throwing tape for 2 weeks straight before i could come up with a symmetrical layout for the hood.

i also got the owners of other cars breathing down my neck cuz i fell behind.

im hoping to start spraying this weekend. will post pics once i spray the pearl and clear.

thanks again guys i REALY needed the motivation.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Finally shot the hood.

had a little set back i left the tape on for too many days and it collected alot of dust around the edges of the tape which was hard to remove so i just decided to tape the whole thing out again this time i sprayed it the same day.

what you guys think.????

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
its kind of hard to get good pictures of the pearl but in the sun it looks awesome. has a blue purple tint to it.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts