LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WHO IS GIONG TO VEGAS!!! Everyone is talking about the bike comp what about the trikes? Asylam?Lil outer Limits?Who is it going to be!! :dunno:

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
Asylum, maybe Lil Outer Limits, and they say some new trike is qualifying in San Antonio. That show is this weekend right? :cool:

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
Originally posted by LIL PHX@Aug 4 2005, 02:56 AM
SEPT 4th where is your head man!!! Portland is this weekend!
[snapback]3536618[/snapback]​

:burn:

·
Registered
525 Posts
Supposed to be a lot of trikes in san antonio...if they get finished

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What's up with TX? You guys have all year to sit and wait to see what's out on the tour and you guys don't know if your bikes will be done? :dunno:

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
Originally posted by LIL PHX@Aug 4 2005, 04:04 AM
What's up with TX? You guys have all year to sit and wait to see what's out on the tour and you guys don't know if your bikes will be done? :dunno:
[snapback]3537018[/snapback]​

Yeah for real. Out here in PHX we have to bust our ass the week right after supershow so we can get ready for the first weekend in March but you guys in TX have an entire year to get ready

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
someone seems pretty concerned bout the trike class....maybe u have a trike contender and jus aint saying anything....

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Originally posted by TonyO@Aug 3 2005, 07:07 PM
Yeah for real.  Out here in PHX we have to bust our ass the week right after supershow so we can get ready for the first weekend in March but you guys in TX have an entire year to get ready
[snapback]3537037[/snapback]​
MAN TONYO..........YOU SEEM A LITTLE JEALOUS.............BUT TX AND CA BOTH HAVE THAT LUXURY SINCE WE GET THE LAST TWO SHOWS OF THE YEAR.

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
Originally posted by BigTex@Aug 4 2005, 04:06 PM~3539484
MAN TONYO..........YOU SEEM A LITTLE JEALOUS.............BUT TX AND CA BOTH HAVE THAT LUXURY SINCE WE GET THE LAST TWO SHOWS OF THE YEAR.

Yep exactly. I have to bust ass right after Vegas to get things done for PHX and even then it doesn't get done because of damn lagger plating shops :mad:

I sent some stuff to Wimone the week after Vegas last year and I'm barely going to get them in Vegas this year so he's had them an entire year. Not his fault, he did his thing right away but the damn plater shops he had to deal with put it on the shelf 6 months at a time :twak:

·
Registered
48,347 Posts
Originally posted by TonyO@Aug 4 2005, 03:19 PM~3542526
Yep exactly.  I have to bust ass right after Vegas to get things done for PHX and even then it doesn't get done because of damn lagger plating shops :mad: 

I sent some stuff to Wimone the week after Vegas last year and I'm barely going to get them in Vegas this year so he's had them an entire year.  Not his fault, he did his thing right away but the damn plater shops he had to deal with put it on the shelf 6 months at a time :twak:
I hear ya man. I hate it when they tell you one thing and then they tell you another. :mad:

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
Originally posted by socios b.c. prez@Aug 5 2005, 02:23 AM~3542544
I hear ya man. I hate it when they tell you one thing and then they tell you another.  :mad:
Yeah I'm going to PHX for all my plating needs now. I'll get work done out of state but I'm not going to those out of state platers, they lag all damn year. I can get my plating done within 2 or 3 weeks up in PHX.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
As for Legions of Texas question I would like to go to vegas with my trike but i retired!! ;)

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Originally posted by LIL PHX@Aug 4 2005, 05:32 PM~3542590
As for Legions of Texas question I would like to go to  vegas with my trike but i retired!! ;)
WHAT TRIKE DID YOU HAVE??

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I will be in vegas in support of my fellow FINEST KREATIONS members!!!! but not with my trike.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts