LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to know if any one is selling a trike kit for a cheap price.... It does not matter weather its Hollow hub or regular one.

Last edited by __Bosha__ at Oct 6 2003, 08:19 PM

·
Registered
190 Posts
i got one but its dipped in show chrome

its customized like you know the 3 bars on the main shaft part...
well on mine i got it double square twisted...

i want $300 for it

i never used it since i dont have a trike wheel to put on it and im to broke to go buy one ima just keep the 2-wheeler that i got

but yeah i want $300 for the customizing and the crome(the chrome cost me 200 but screw it i need money bad) if ya want it e-mail me

my adress is:

[email protected]

·
Registered
35 Posts
Have you checked www.fnrco.com? They have them for $110-$120. you need a business licence to buy from them direct but you can get one for like $25 from the city. I was tired of buying parts from places that I knew were making a profit on me. So i went downtown got a license and started buying direct. You don't even have to pay tax and you get everything at cost. You do have to pay for shipping but ask anyone else if they want to order anything and consolidate shipments. I even mark up the parts a little (it's still cheaper) and make a small profit. It works, just tell them you want to start up a bike customizing shop.

·
Registered
4,198 Posts
Originally posted by Creative_eXpr3ssion_chulo@Oct 6 2003, 08:35 PM
i got one but its dipped in show chrome

its customized like you know the 3 bars on the main shaft part...
well on mine i got it double square twisted...

i want $300 for it

i never used it since i dont have a trike wheel to put on it and im to broke to go buy one ima just keep the 2-wheeler that i got

but yeah i want $300 for the customizing and the crome(the chrome cost me 200 but screw it i need money bad) if ya want it e-mail me

my adress is:

[email protected]
any pics????

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
i got a schwinn trike section sorry no pics but its $75 +shipping

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
the whole piece to bolt to the bike . no chain though

1 - 19 of 19 Posts