LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
4,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i have got some new parts rims,lights,forks,and some little other stuff. :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
just got a new schwinn frame 20'doing some body work on it this weekend.i also got a 26' schwinn frame i am going to get body work on.and last i got a nother20' schwinn frame just the tank is filled in but its suppose to be getting painted :cool:

·
Registered
4,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
at uptown bikes in del paso heights and now my brother can get the parts for whole sale price from F and R lowrider.but thats after i payed for all the parts in full price :angry:

·
Registered
48,347 Posts
Originally posted by Billy@Sep 21 2005, 08:35 PM~3862072
at uptown bikes in del paso heights and now my brother can get the parts for whole sale price from F and R lowrider.but thats after i payed for all the parts in full price :angry:
I have been in there and the guys there are cool but they never have shit in stock. Everyone wants you to order parts. :(

·
Registered
4,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea that place is ok but when they order parts it takes hella long to get them.i go out to denio's some times and there is more parts out there.and were did you get your material for your display at?

·
Registered
48,347 Posts
Originally posted by Billy@Sep 21 2005, 08:43 PM~3862159
yea that place is ok but when they order parts it takes hella long to get them.i go out to denio's some times and there is more parts out there.and were did you get your material for your display at?
My homies dad has an upholstry shop and I got it threw them. ;) Your out there in Notomas or ?

·
Registered
4,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
nope i live in robla or norwood dont know what it is called.ive only lived here for almost 15 years. :biggrin: i live by two of the socios members they are both named mark one has a spanish gold 66 impala and the other one has a truck on bags and one is white and the other one is mexican.

·
Registered
48,347 Posts
Originally posted by Billy@Sep 21 2005, 08:52 PM~3862226
nope i live in  robla or norwood dont know what it is called.ive only lived here for almost 15 years. :biggrin: i live by two of the socios members they are both named mark one has a spanish gold 66 impala and the other one has a truck on bags and one is white and the other one is mexican.
hahaha, I know who you are. Your dad has a blue beach cruzier right? Both of those guys are named Mark. The guy with the 66 was your neighbor right? He just mover around the corner?

·
Registered
4,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah he moved around the corner but the guy with the blue beach cruiser is not my dad,he is a faimly freind.your bike was green right.i like the new color more.

·
Registered
4,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
me to ,i can wait,but i got to get some fabrications to the frame :biggrin:

·
Registered
48,347 Posts
Originally posted by Billy@Sep 21 2005, 09:30 PM~3862420
yeah he moved around the corner but the guy with the blue beach cruiser is not my dad,he is a faimly freind.your bike was green right.i like the new color more.
Yeah, my frame was green with dark green fenders. The new color is the color that I originally wanted to paint it but I couldnt find the right color. There needs to be more trikes out here man, Make sure you bring yours out next year.

·
Registered
4,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeah ill bring mine out next year , trying to make a 26' trike but dont know when that sill be finished :confused:

·
Registered
4,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i also got a schwinn seat and the original schwinn chaingaurd,but raul were did you get your springs for your seat our did you just re do them?

·
Registered
48,347 Posts
Originally posted by Billy@Sep 23 2005, 08:53 PM~3875600
i also got a schwinn seat and the original schwinn chaingaurd,but raul were did you get your springs for your seat our did you just re do them?
I got the original seat off of ebay and just had it plated. ;) What does the chainguard look like?

·
Registered
4,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
it looks normal but there is a hump in the middle of it and the back looks like it has a fin ,like on the older cadilacs

·
Registered
4,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
do they sell the springs in stores,i am about to sand blast mine then get it chromed.i think my brother has a hookup on chroming?ill have to ask him.but i think he does. :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 64 Posts