1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
8,475 Posts
i have 8 for this year

·
pinstripin' psycho
6,716 Posts
3 best of show, 6 first place, 2 second place,1 third place, 2 best paint, 1 best plating.

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Originally posted by ricecrispy210@Aug 3 2005, 08:52 AM
i was recommended black belt before black but quit cause i didnt like the instructor anymore
[snapback]3533195[/snapback]​
same shit here. Im grading for black belt but this no talent, slacker is gonna grade with me. That stuff is gonna make me look bad. Im thinking of going and starting to learn Kung Fu. It looks kooler anyways. :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
Originally posted by gangstersparadise1@Aug 3 2005, 07:58 AM
same shit here. Im grading for black belt but this no talent, slacker is gonna grade with me. That stuff is gonna make me look bad. Im thinking of going and starting to learn Kung Fu. It looks kooler anyways. :biggrin:
[snapback]3533221[/snapback]​
my instructor got married and then was annoying and always wanted money

·
Pot Head Poster
5,169 Posts
Zee-Row.

I guess people are amazed with tons of twisty chrome things on somebodies bike than an actual clean bike or trike with a few custom made parts and a system *cough* you know?

But once I complete my frame and paint (hopefully PPG Mocha Frost if i can find any around here) I'm sure i might start winning some trophies. :cool:

1 - 20 of 78 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.