LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I called the guy today about it might go pick it up this weekend but he said the hydros just stopped workin and he dont no y and dont no anything bout them... neither do i as i always had airride in mine trying to step up soo any suggestions on where to start getting car pretty cheap but so not worried bout it just wondering where to start first or what questions to ask....:thumbsup::cool:thanks

·
Premium Member
18,724 Posts
could be bad solenoid ($10), gear popped ($100), wire came loose somewhere (free), motors usually slowly go out so prob rule that out. As long as a battery didnt blow up from another unforseen problem its probably not that bad. Smell the trunk to see if something burned. Dont point out a loose wire then theyll know its a easy fix and wanna keep it or sell it for more.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sorry couple quick question will 1 solenoid stop it all... also the gear i take it thats in the pump... if it smells burnt thats what battery or solenoid... and thanks for the help...

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok so from he said, is the hydros stopped working so im guessing wiring problem...only cause it has a 3 pump setup and for all them to not work thinkin something stupid like the wiring or solenoid... Again thanks alot ill keep u posted...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts