LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had this set made for my personal set of Tru=Classics, since then I sold my Hubs/Caps/medallions,and this set(blue ones) I can still have them made also if you need a set made in a different color PM me for more details, just remember they won't be flawless they will have some small bubbles trapped in the acrylic......................... $60 a set shipped

[/QUOTE]

just picked up another set, now in chrome red background, changed the design up a bit the word "Tru=Ray" was added and the red flag changed to make it look like the OG stickers Corvette flag, the air bubbles are ther but way, way smaller almost unoticable......................

[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I had this set made for my personal set of Tru=Classics, since then I sold my Hubs/Caps/medallions,and this set(blue ones) I can still have them made also if you need a set made in a different color PM me for more details, just remember they won't be flawless they will have some small bubbles trapped in the acrylic......................... $60 a set shipped

just picked up another set, now in chrome red background, changed the design up a bit the word "Tru=Ray" was added and the red flag changed to make it look like the OG stickers Corvette flag, the air bubbles are ther but way, way smaller almost unoticable......................

[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

·
Registered
10,330 Posts

[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

STILL WANT TO GET A SET

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

SOLD!!!!!!!!!! este set va para la cuidad de Los Angeles...........................

1 - 20 of 44 Posts