LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 10991 Posts

·
Registered
11,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WERE TRU SPOKES EVER MADE IN 13X7 I PERSONALLY HAVENT SEEN THEM BUT MAYBE THEY WERE. DOES ANYBODY KNOW :dunno:

·
Registered
11,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:cool: I GUESS YOU DONT SEE THEM THAT OFTEN

·
Registered
14,758 Posts
You don't see many often, period...

Finding them up here is a bitch... I think I sold off all the sets around :rofl:

·
Registered
10,330 Posts
back in the day,,,,,,,,i remember everybody just rolled on 14`s.
don`t forget how big the cars were back in the late 70`s

·
SANFRANCISCAN
4,511 Posts
yes they did, i had a set back in the 80's 13by7truspokes

·
Registered
11,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SOME GUY IS SELLING ME SOME 13X7 TRU SPOKES THATS THE REASON IM ASKING IM GOING TO BE LOOKING AT THEM THIS SATURDAY HE SAYS HE HAD THEM ON A 50 CHEVY BOMB AND THAT THERE MOUNTED ON 5.20S SKINNY WHITE WALL I CANT WAIT TO SEE THEM :biggrin:

·
Registered
14,758 Posts
Originally posted by SAUL@Jan 31 2007, 07:08 PM~7142687
SOME GUY IS SELLING ME SOME 13X7 TRU SPOKES THATS THE REASON IM ASKING IM GOING TO BE LOOKING AT THEM THIS SATURDAY HE SAYS HE HAD THEM ON A 50 CHEVY BOMB AND THAT THERE MOUNTED ON 5.20S SKINNY WHITE WALL I CANT WAIT TO SEE THEM  :biggrin:

:0

Do you buy and sell or just buy???

·
Registered
11,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
A LITTLE BIT OF BOTH ;)

·
Registered
10,330 Posts
great guy to buy from!!!!!
he makes finding rare wheels look easy! :worship:

·
Registered
11,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:biggrin: THANKS MR.59

·
Registered
11,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I SEARCH ALL OVER THE PLACE. I HAVE TO SEE AND MAKE SURE THEY ARE TRU SPOKES ITS AN OLDER GUY SELLING THEM HE SAYS HE HAS THEM SINCE THE 70S SO I DONT THINK THERE KNOCK OFFS BUT THEY CAN BE STAR WIRES OR MAYBE TRU SPOKES DONT KNOW BUT IM ANCTIOUS TO SEE THEM :biggrin: IF THEY ARE AND I BUY THEM BUT THEN DECIDE I DONT WANT THEM ILL PUT THEM HERE ON LAY IT LOW FOR SALE IM NOT REALLY A 13 INCH WHEEL FANATIC I THINK 14S ARE FINE BUT YOU NEVER KNOW ;)

·
Registered
11,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ya sabes rod

·
Registered
11,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
SO I WENT TO SEE THE WHEELS TODAY AND GUESS WHAT THEY WERE TRU SPOKES BUT IM GLAD THEY WERE NOT 13S THEY WERE 14S :biggrin: AND THEY ARE BAD ASS AND I BOUGHT THEM ILL POST PICTURES SOON :biggrin:

·
Registered
11,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Registered
11,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
RIMS ARE SITTING ON OG 5.20S SKINNY WHITES THREE PRONG TRU SPOKE KNOCK OFFS NO CURB RASH BUT A LITTLE DUSTY FROM SITTING SO LONG IN A GARAGE NOTHING A CHROME POLISH CANT REMOVE ;)

1 - 20 of 10991 Posts