LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

10981 - 10991 of 10991 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
??? I think you can use a standard hub but I want to make sure. Somebody please let me know.
IF YOU HAVE THE EARLY STANDARD WHEELS YOU CAN HAVE THEM REBUILT INTO 14/7 REVERSE
You said early standard. When did they change them? I know true spoke now sells 50 spoke but what is the difference you?re talking about. I HATE how true spoke won?t remake their wheels in 45 spoke! They would make so much money if they did!

·
The Peoples Choice
15,827 Posts
You said early standard. When did they change them? I know true spoke now sells 50 spoke but what is the difference you?re talking about. I HATE how true spoke won?t remake their wheels in 45 spoke! They would make so much money if they did!
They wouldn’t make shit. So-called “riders” complain about paying $200 for tires, but their car is worth 90 K :rimshot:

·
Registered
312 Posts
They wouldn?t make shit. So-called ?riders? complain about paying $200 for tires, but their car is worth 90 K
lol

·
Registered
3 Posts
10981 - 10991 of 10991 Posts