LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wussup everyone this is my new Chevy Tahoe... the color is HOK Kandy Lime Gold... still working on it need to do the interior and probably change tha rims maybe to some spinners.. holla back if you got any ideas or just comments....

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
this is my other truck... 80 Ford Bronco... this one is more dusty and kinda needs some touch ups cuz i stopped building it but imma start again.. i need the undercarriage and the motor done imma add a couple lil sur-prises in tha interior i really like this one cuz theres just so much stuff u can do to the interior and the type of truck really lends itself to just letting ur creativity run wild!! well hurry up and post ur rides.... peace!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
I dont have a truck, but this is what i got.....
[attachmentid=286365]

[attachmentid=286367]

Attachments

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
COO THANKS I'LL REPOST THE UPDATES SOON AS I CAN... ANY ADVICE ON CUSTOMIZING??? OH AND BY THE WAY THE CADDY LOOKS SICK!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Originally posted by x160ERx@Sep 22 2005, 09:30 PM~3868996
Wussup everyone this is my new Chevy Tahoe... the color is HOK Kandy Lime Gold... still working on it need to do the interior and probably change tha rims maybe to some spinners.. holla back if you got any ideas or just comments....
damn thats clean ass F**k!!!!!!!!!keep tham pics comeing bro

·
Registered
8,893 Posts
:cool:

[attachmentid=395497]

[attachmentid=395499]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts