LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, traded of my 62 impala for this truck. got it for my daughter as a first car which was supposed to be the impala but the wifey thinks something more reliable in the winter would be better so i got the truck. right now im just fishing around for some offers to see what kind of interest is out there. ok so on to the specs.

94 s10 ss, its a true ss, not just badges. all the codes match up. was a cali truck, had the window smashed out and was taken for a joy ride so does have salvage title, wasnt wrecked. aftermarket sway bar, poly bushings. this truck has factory posi rear, 200hp 4.3 vortec motor. regular s10s only made about 160hp that year. has a few small hail dents, needs a tranny which for the right trade ill buy one, and it needs a windshield. stomps little imports all day long. lol very snappy little truck and with some headers, intake etc can make 250hp+ easily. make offers. im located in sioux falls, sd. $3500 they sell for double that on the net. this is 1 of 2000 made.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by BLVD Kreeper@Mar 5 2010, 10:08 AM~16804470
:cool:
thanks for the bump, this will be worth some money someday seeing the rarity of it. thats one reason i got rid of the 62 for it.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Originally posted by mulroy@Mar 5 2010, 10:02 AM~16803996
ok, traded of my 62 impala for this truck.  got it for my daughter as a first car which was supposed to be the impala but the wifey thinks something more reliable in the winter would be better so i got the truck.  right now im just fishing around for some offers to see what kind of interest is out there.  ok so on to the specs.

94 s10 ss, its a true ss, not just badges.  all the codes match up.  was a cali truck, had the window smashed out and was taken for a joy ride so does have salvage title,  wasnt wrecked.  aftermarket sway bar, poly bushings.  this truck has factory posi rear, 200hp 4.3 vortec motor.  regular s10s only made about 160hp that year.  has a few small hail dents, needs a tranny which for the right trade ill buy one, and it needs a windshield.  stomps little imports all day long.  lol    very snappy little truck and with some headers, intake etc can make 250hp+ easily.  make offers.  im located in sioux falls, sd.  $3500  they sell for double that on the net.  this is 1 of 2000 made.

UUUUUHHHHHHHH................. This is the net, so its looking like they ask $3500 for them in that magical place.

:uh: :roflmao: :roflmao: :run: :run: :run: :run: :run:

:rimshot:

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
diff is these have 200hp instead of 160hp and a posi rear with upgraded sustension and only 2000 made they sell for 6000 im looking for 3500 cuz it needs some work

1 - 11 of 11 Posts