LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
that shit is tight brrrr brrrrrrrrr yeah I dig it.

heres a hint to help increase your rattle.

loosen your bolts on your trunk hinges 1 full turn anymore and it will be to loose - now remember to check for tightness - randomly tighten the bolts and back then out again or you can use lock tite the first time and back them out before the lock tite dries.

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
Originally posted by ssdrop64@Oct 31 2003, 12:30 PM

loosen your bolts on your trunk hinges 1 full turn anymore and it will be to loose - now remember to check for tightness - randomly tighten the bolts and back then out again or you can use lock tite the first time and back them out before the lock tite dries.
jack ass LOL

·
Registered
13,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
don't hate I know you sweat the rattle too.

although your hatchback can be tricky we can increase your rattle

·
Registered
6,574 Posts
the "M" van doesnt have a trunk. how can i get the roof and doors to rattle. take the plasma cutter and cut out every other brace?

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Originally posted by ssdrop64@Oct 31 2003, 12:30 PM

hell ya now thats how a car should sound,whats even cooler is when people hear the rattle and dont hear the bass,the rattle can be heard from blocks..those kraco speakers thats the tickect to bass and a phat trunk rattle

·
Registered
13,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by impalapartz@Oct 31 2003, 03:35 PM
the "M" van doesnt have a trunk. how can i get the roof and doors to rattle. take the plasma cutter and cut out every other brace?
we can drop marbles into the doors to help increase your rattle - even better are some BB's because of the metal

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
Originally posted by ssdrop64@Oct 31 2003, 12:34 PM
don't hate I know you sweat the rattle too.

although your hatchback can be tricky we can increase your rattle
well, if i put two tens... it'll rattle like a mofol...

that's why god made dynomat... stops vibrating on the car hehee... also expensive LOL

·
Registered
6,574 Posts
Originally posted by ssdrop64+Oct 31 2003, 01:37 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ssdrop64 @ Oct 31 2003, 01:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--impalapartz@Oct 31 2003, 03:35 PM
the "M" van doesnt have a trunk.  how can i get the roof and doors to rattle.  take the plasma cutter and cut out every other brace?
we can drop marbles into the doors to help increase your rattle - even better are some BB's because of the metal[/b][/quote]
that will just make the bottom of the panel rattle i want the whole thing rattling. what about the roof?

·
Registered
13,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by impalapartz+Oct 31 2003, 03:39 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (impalapartz @ Oct 31 2003, 03:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 31 2003, 01:37 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--impalapartz
@Oct 31 2003, 03:35 PM
the "M" van doesnt have a trunk.  how can i get the roof and doors to rattle.  take the plasma cutter and cut out every other brace?

we can drop marbles into the doors to help increase your rattle - even better are some BB's because of the metal
that will just make the bottom of the panel rattle i want the whole thing rattling. what about the roof?[/b][/quote]
ok for the roof we can make a sunroof home made and leave a little room for error in so it's garanteed to flex

·
Registered
6,574 Posts
will putting 2 mushroom shaped windows per side in the back help? and what about one of those big ass spoilers like the A-team had. we can put it on and not tighten it down

·
Registered
13,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by impalapartz@Oct 31 2003, 03:45 PM
will putting 2 mushroom shaped windows per side in the back help? and what about one of those big ass spoilers like the A-team had. we can put it on and not tighten it down
i think in this case we gonna have to use a double stack metal ricer erector set wing. metal on metal will rattle more than the plastic a-team wing

1 - 13 of 13 Posts