LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will try to keep this post short as possible so I aplogize in advance if it drags on. The car is a '80 Oldsmobile Cutlass Brougham 4 door. The previous owner of it bolted the juice to the trunk and not to the frame. The trunk floor had ripped and he had it fixed by removing the juice and he riveted the tear. It has been sitting since the new owner bought it about a year ago (he got strung out on the pipe and doesn't even have enough money for tags). The car is in immaculate shape (other than it sitting) besides the trunk floor. I have an opportunity to buy it for little of nothing but my main concern is can the trunk floor be fixed correctly? It looks like ass. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
6,749 Posts
hahahaha,,the installer is a fucking idiot. yeah, just put a new trunk floor in it. I last saw that shit years ago and it needed one in it back in 2000 :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: at the installer

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by [email protected]@Sep 29 2003, 05:55 PM
hahahaha,,the installer is a fucking idiot.  yeah, just put a new trunk floor in it.  I last saw that shit years ago and it needed one in it back in 2000 :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao: at the installer
Yeah, no shit. I can get it for a killer price which will allow for some money to be dumped into it. ;)

·
Registered
6,749 Posts
Originally posted by smalltownVA@Sep 29 2003, 08:10 PM
I'm thinkin' about it.  Homeboy that wants the car doesn't have any loot.  I might scoop it out from under him.
COME ON NOW, IT'S A 4-DOOR,,,,,i mean the damn back seat windows don't even roll down on that thing :0 :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

it is a nice car though for what it is :cool:

Last edited by [email protected] at Sep 29 2003, 08:14 PM

1 - 8 of 8 Posts