LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to see what all others have done or like what they have seen... Getting ready to panel in my trunk w/ pumps, batteries, and going to add subs and amps to the trunk... Want to panel it in wood, leather, and plexi w/ some neon maybe... If you have or done a set up lets see, or hell just post pics of trunks period... Thanks...

;)

·
Registered
90 Posts
i need to get pictures of my shit 2 solo-xs when people see it all they say is holy shit they are some beautiful subs

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Okay funny, so any 1 else have anything to add...

·
Registered
6,371 Posts
post up yours fool..i spent 45minutes in auto zone looking for the black paint and black gloss paint for your battery rack.trevis.and who did the good job pinstriping it.an where you get the mirrors fitted at i want some done.

·
Registered
848 Posts
http://razo_blade.tripod.com/stuff.html

my plexi/neon. during the winter ima button tuck the entire trunk, mebbe put the amps up on the trunklid cuz i dont usually beat the shit outta my system. and ill be addin a cap soon.

amp on the left is a 1000.1 lightning audio storm. amp on the left is a 4 channel eclipse. 2 12" lightning audio strike vc2. box has 2 vents. mirrored plexi.

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by capriceman75@Dec 17 2003, 02:26 PM
post up yours fool..i spent 45minutes in auto zone looking for the black paint and black gloss paint for your battery rack.trevis.and who did the good job pinstriping it.an where you get the mirrors fitted at i want some done.
www.mdctinc.com
Roger is the man at MDCT that is where i got my mirrors at... The pinstipping is my buddy Curtis Blanton @ Jokur Graphix 513.425.8383 tell him i set you there... We went to art college together, good business man...
Take care homie... L8TR...

Trevis

1 - 8 of 8 Posts