LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
the trunk lid or the whole trunk?, the trunk lid i would say is 15 lbs but the whole trunk would be alot because it is the whole rear of the car lol

·
Registered
4,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
trunk lid... you think its only bout 15 pounds..?

i think im goin to have to take it off..and weigh tha bitch..

·
Registered
343 Posts
why do u need to know the weight of it?

·
Registered
4,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by old_school_48@Dec 10 2003, 04:39 PM
:biggrin:

lol.. naw im installing an actuator to raise and lower my trunk lid at tha touch of a button...

·
Registered
2,511 Posts
Originally posted by ..LaZt oNe LeFt..+Dec 11 2003, 01:04 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (..LaZt oNe LeFt.. @ Dec 11 2003, 01:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--old_school_48@Dec 10 2003, 04:39 PM
:biggrin:

lol.. naw im installing an actuator to raise and lower my trunk lid at tha touch of a button...[/b][/quote]
:thumbsup:

thats cool! :cool:

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
WITHOUT THE TRUNK RODS IT IS REALLY HEAVY .... WHAT YOU CAN USE IS A PAIR OF HATCHBACK STRUT RODS ... IF YOU CAN FIND REALLY SMALL ONES ( ALSO USED UNDER SOME EURO HOODS) .... FABRICATE A BRACKET IN THE TRUNK AND PUT A BOLT THROUGH THE HINGE BAR AND AS SOON AS YOU POP THE TRUNK IT WILL PUSH UP REAL SLOW BY ITSELF SORT OF LIKE THE ACTUATOR AND IT IS ALLOT EASIER IF YOU RUN INTO A ELECTRICAL DILEMMA ....

COOL STUFF

http://gallery.andale.com/gallery?cid=1371...13172&mt=&mid=1

·
Registered
4,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by SQUEAKYG@Dec 11 2003, 07:47 PM
WITHOUT THE TRUNK RODS IT IS REALLY HEAVY .... WHAT YOU CAN USE IS A PAIR OF HATCHBACK STRUT RODS ... IF YOU CAN FIND REALLY SMALL ONES ( ALSO USED UNDER SOME EURO HOODS) .... FABRICATE A BRACKET IN THE TRUNK AND PUT A BOLT THROUGH THE HINGE BAR AND AS SOON AS YOU POP THE TRUNK IT WILL PUSH UP REAL SLOW BY ITSELF SORT OF LIKE THE ACTUATOR AND IT IS ALLOT EASIER IF YOU RUN INTO A ELECTRICAL DILEMMA ....

COOL STUFF

http://gallery.andale.com/gallery?cid=1371...13172&mt=&mid=1
i also want it to come back down by itself

1 - 10 of 10 Posts