LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
El Gran Pana
1,356 Posts
Looks good. I know the dvd is the main concern, pero you got a few misspelled words for the back cover bro.

·
Registered
5,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by unique9deuce@Aug 30 2005, 10:56 AM~3719902
Looks good. I know the dvd is the main concern, pero you got a few misspelled words for the back cover bro.
YES, THIS WAS THE FIRST DRAFT,, I SEE ABOUT 3 MISSPELLS,,, THEY ARE BEING TAKEN CARE OF, THANXS

·
Member # 1,077
22,645 Posts
9........MORANGO RIDERS CAR SHOW-- ( MORENO VALLEY, CA ) CAR FLIP'S OVER

hey i live in the low desert area of morongo basin, how come i never hear about and shows and shit? theres only 2 other real riders here in 29 palms, my homie blue and his wife.... any one else in this area all use counter weight to hit the inches.

·
Registered
7,771 Posts
thanks for the pic Truucha :thumbsup:

·
Registered
16,214 Posts
Originally posted by truucha@Aug 30 2005, 05:41 PM~3719785
THAT'S RIGHT

HERE IS THE NEW COVER FOR VOL # 20,, ALL DVD'S WILL BE MAILED OUT THIS THURSDAY AN FRIDAY TO ALL SHOP'S THAT HAVE ALL READY PUT THERE ORDER IN!!!

not hatin homie but u forgot the r in park.

·
Member # 1,077
22,645 Posts
Originally posted by pimpoldscutlass81@Aug 30 2005, 01:56 PM~3720284
9........MORANGO RIDERS CAR SHOW-- ( MORENO VALLEY, CA ) CAR FLIP'S OVER
hey i live in the low desert area of morongo basin, how come i never hear about and shows and shit? theres only 2 other real riders here in 29 palms, my homie blue and his wife.... any one else in this area all use counter weight to hit the inches.
:uh:

·
OLD SCHOOL OG
7,286 Posts
ill look forward to getting our at the shop. and jimmy mentioned it today too

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.