LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi ive been reading the posts on this website for a long time but i just got a user name. my name is erick, i just turned 15 a couple weeks ago and i am trying to join a club.i live in baltimore and i been wanting to be in a bike club for a while. i would really appreciate it if any one will let me be down.

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
gotta post them legit pics of your bike. it also takes more than a nice bike to be in a club. you gotta be respectful and helpful. attitude is a big thing......just keep those in mind also.....and you have to have a heart for lowriding. :cool:

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i have a purple bratz bike ive been customizing it my self and adding on and replacing stuff if that helps any

·
Registered
138,386 Posts
Originally posted by Flashlight_Deville@Sep 24 2005, 06:13 AM~3876455
gotta post them legit pics of your bike. it also takes more than a nice bike to be in a club. you gotta be respectful and helpful. attitude is a big thing......just keep those in mind also.....and you have to have a heart for lowriding. :cool:
Right on bro... :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
895 Posts
ewl bratz are gay i heard...erry body sez ali has one but it dont look like a bratz i cant relly tell the difference really... :cheesy:

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
the only reason i got a bratz was cuz my favorite color is purple and plus it was cheap you cant tell its a bratz i been hookin that byach up

·
Banned
12,115 Posts
Originally posted by East Siderr@Sep 24 2005, 08:45 PM~3879272
ewl bratz are gay i heard...erry body sez ali has one but it dont look like a bratz i cant relly tell the difference really...  :cheesy:
:uh:

·
DEDICATED MOMMA
1,679 Posts
I don't think the Bratz bike is gay at all. Just take the stickers off and add your own custom or store brought parts and you got a nice lowrider.

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
Originally posted by East Siderr@Sep 24 2005, 08:45 PM~3879272
ewl bratz are gay i heard...erry body sez ali has one but it dont look like a bratz i cant relly tell the difference really...  :cheesy:
maybe your gay

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i was thinking about it but id rather start a chapter so people will know its real instead of some poser crew because im the only one that has a lowrider in like my whole area but 2 of my boys are goin 2 get some 2 so idk and plus i wouldnt know how to start it i know that you have a president and you need 2 rep your club and go 2 shows and pretty much thtas it

1 - 20 of 28 Posts