LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know what kind of mods i would need to do to get my ride to tuck 22's its got 18's on it now.. i dont think it would lay as low as it dose now if i put tha 22's and im not trying to donk it out if anything i would like it lower any help would be cool here is some pics of how it lays with the 18's

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Just put them on. it might rub on the front wheel wells depending on the brackets you have.. The rear will clear no problem. Make sure you go with the correct offset.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Originally posted by nyccustomizer@Dec 21 2008, 09:58 PM~12494842
Just put them on. it might rub on the front wheel wells depending on the brackets you have..  The rear will clear no problem.  Make sure you go with the correct offset.
X2 i had 20's on my caprice with juice and layed frame all day with NO scrubbing issues and i tried our some 22's with NO rubbing issues just when layed out i couldn't turn the front wheels all the way left or right or they would hit the fenders but if i lifted the front just slightly i had ZERO problems with rubbing
here's a pic with the 20's ( i had the car lifted up slightly but you get the idea)

·
Registered
195 Posts
Originally posted by CAPRICE2LOW@Dec 22 2008, 09:19 AM~12497387
X2 i had 20's on my caprice with juice and layed frame all day with NO scrubbing issues and i tried our some 22's with NO rubbing issues just when layed out i couldn't turn the front wheels all the way left or right or they would hit the fenders but if i lifted the front just slightly i had ZERO problems with rubbing
here's a pic with the 20's ( i had the car lifted up slightly but you get the idea)

:cool:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts