LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know how to turn off air suspension on this car i dont want tit to turn on i know i can take out the fuse for the compressor but isnt there a switch like the towncars have?

·
SPELL CHECK
21,743 Posts
There's a fuse in the box under the hood, on the passenger side. Pull it, and save it in the empty slot for any future use. :cool:

·
Registered
30,139 Posts
Originally posted by Badass94Cad@Dec 19 2008, 01:09 PM~12475951
:uh:
capt....

im telling o.t. you was up here helping people! ooooooH!!!! :runsoff:

·
SPELL CHECK
21,743 Posts
Originally posted by scrapin bumpers+Dec 19 2008, 02:13 PM~12475976-->
i dont have the owners manual to see what fuse is the one for the compressor anone can help with that?
[/b]
I forget, but it should have a little diagram on the underside of the box cover, if I remember correctly. I'll have to check, but it's snowing like a bastid out!!! :angry:

<!--QuoteBegin-louies90
@Dec 19 2008, 02:13 PM~12475982
capt....

im telling o.t. you was up here helping people! ooooooH!!!! :runsoff:
:biggrin:

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
i think it has a box on the right side of the trunk behind the carpet and the switch should be in there

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
Originally posted by scrapin bumpers@Dec 19 2008, 02:13 PM~12475976
i dont have the owners manual to see what fuse is the one for the compressor anone can help with that?
check the box under the AC line on the pass. side engine wheel well. its hard as hell to get off cause of the AC line but once u get it off look under the cap and it shows u which fuses are for what. take the air susp. one off i think its the 2nd to last green fuse but im not to sure. remove it. done now have a beer :biggrin:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts