LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this old tv with am/fm tuner below the screen I'm gonna sawzaw my dash in the escort and put it in with some crushed velvet around it.


It kinda sucks cause It's black and white and you can't hook a vcr to it.

but it has a chrome antenna



Last edited by ssdrop64 at Oct 29 2003, 11:48 AM
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,388 Posts
Originally posted by ssdrop64@Oct 29 2003, 10:46 AM
I found this old tv with am/fm tuner below the screen I'm gonna sawzaw my dash in the escort and put it in with some crushed velvet around it.


It kinda sucks cause It's black and white and you can't hook a vcr to it.

but it has a chrome antennae
awww yeah, the chrome antenna will be the shit sticking out
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by Booyaa63+Oct 29 2003, 11:47 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Booyaa63 @ Oct 29 2003, 11:47 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--ssdrop64@Oct 29 2003, 10:46 AM
I found this old tv with am/fm tuner below the screen I'm gonna sawzaw my dash in the escort and put it in with some crushed velvet around it.


It kinda sucks cause It's black and white and you can't hook a vcr to it.

but it has a chrome antennae
awww yeah, the chrome antenna will be the shit sticking out[/b][/quote]
Bling Bling
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,406 Posts
Originally posted by ssdrop64+Oct 31 2003, 08:43 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ssdrop64 @ Oct 31 2003, 08:43 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 29 2003, 11:47 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--ssdrop64
@Oct 29 2003, 10:46 AM
I found this old tv with am/fm tuner below the screen I'm gonna sawzaw my dash in the escort and put it in with some crushed velvet around it.


It kinda sucks cause It's black and white and you can't hook a vcr to it.

but it has a chrome antennae

awww yeah, the chrome antenna will be the shit sticking out
Bling Bling[/b][/quote]
no no no... its BLANG BLANG!!!
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top