LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
In my experience, there is nothing that can out perform MB Quart tweeters. While it's my opinion that there is no substitute for a set of components, there is a way to add just tweeters to a system. Quart tech support can give you the correct info to match an extra set of tweeters with the right crossovers.

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Originally posted by Chevrolet n LA+Sep 21 2003, 10:44 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Chevrolet n LA @ Sep 21 2003, 10:44 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--dirtywhiteboy66@Sep 21 2003, 07:20 AM
Image Dynamics CD1 pro.
Raidbow Tweeters
FOCAL
yup, those horn drivers are real loud too[/b][/quote]
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! these, focal utopias, best line for them!!!

any of these with 150-200wrms will blast

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
Horns and MB quart (except for the upper Q line of MB quart simple hurts my ears, can't stand em)

Rainbow makes softer sounding tweeters, don't count on them.....

·
2GUNZ
28,221 Posts
Originally posted by CastAwayWilson@Sep 22 2003, 01:02 AM
Horns and MB quart (except for the upper Q line of MB quart simple hurts my ears, can't stand em)

Rainbow makes softer sounding tweeters, don't count on them.....
Shit, there is nothing better than then Rainbow compenent set. I don't know the set up, but a $7,500 the better be great speakers. But they have the mini horns that are pretty good, and small then the regular, just the sound level is less.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts