LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 277 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:thumbsup: :dunno: HOPPERS AND DANCERS ILL BE COMING OUT WITH MY OWN BLADDER-PISTON PUMP.WORKING ON THE MAKING THE NEW BLADDERS GUARANTEE YOU WILL LOVE THEM :cool: :cool: :cool:IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION POST THEM ;) ;) ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,551 Posts
1. What will it look like?
2.. Is it simular to the one that Showtime use to sell?
3. How big will the bladder be?
4. Is this sometihing you are developing on your own or with a hydraulic company?
5. How mush pressure will the bladder be able to hold
6. What will be the preformance over a piston pump
7. Will it be sold in Chrome also?
8. What will it sell for ?
9. Will you do wholesale?
10. Will it be easy to assembile the pump and bladder ?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,654 Posts
Originally posted by Unlimited Hustle@Nov 16 2007, 12:42 AM~9239832
1. What will it look like?
2.. Is it simular to the one that Showtime use to sell?
3. How big will the bladder be?
4. Is this sometihing you are developing on your own or with a hydraulic company?
5. How mush pressure will the bladder be able to hold
6. What will be the preformance over a piston pump
7. Will it be sold in Chrome also?
8. What will it sell for ?
9.  Will you do wholesale?
10. Will it be easy to assembile the pump and bladder ?

god damn let the guy answer one question at a time there Nick :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,959 Posts
Originally posted by Unlimited Hustle@Nov 15 2007, 11:51 PM~9239863
He said post any questions so i ask for me and 9 of my friends
YOU have 9 friends :uh: LOL :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,802 Posts
ya how much pressure it holds is the main question i wanna know as well as performance. i just dont see a bladder being able to withstand the pressure u can put into a piston pump since the only thing u got pressure on is a solid piece of aluminum. but thats my opinion...... oh and price. gotta know the price
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,329 Posts
Originally posted by Unlimited Hustle@Nov 16 2007, 01:42 AM~9239832
1. What will it look like?
2.. Is it simular to the one that Showtime use to sell?
3. How big will the bladder be?
4. Is this sometihing you are developing on your own or with a hydraulic company?
5. How mush pressure will the bladder be able to hold
6. What will be the preformance over a piston pump
7. Will it be sold in Chrome also?
8. What will it sell for ?
9.  Will you do wholesale?
10. Will it be easy to assembile the pump and bladder ?
LOL... Damn you were ready!!! :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I WILL BE POSTING PICTURES OF ALL THE PARTS WITH IN A WEEK ALL THE PARTS ARE ON THE PROCESS.ILL ALSO WILL POST THE SPECS ON PRESSURE,AND THE DIFFERENCE THAT IT WILL MAKE IN PERFORMANCE VS. THE PISTON PUMP.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,802 Posts
it wont matter if he shows it or not. someone else is still gonna get one or make one with a slight difference to it and sell it for the same price or a bit cheaper. nature of the business the fact that he would have is that he was teh first to build this particular type of bladder pump over the older ones
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by KINGFISH_CUSTOMS@Nov 16 2007, 11:00 PM~9246353
it wont matter if he shows it or not. someone else is still gonna get one or make one with a slight difference to it and sell it for the same price or a bit cheaper.  nature of the business the fact that he would have is that he was teh first to build this particular type of bladder pump over the older ones
YOU GOT THAT RIGHT ON THE MONEY, BUT THE THING IS THIS IM MAKING MY ON BLADDER SO IT CAN BE AFFORDABLE FOR YOU GUYS AND ANOTHER THING IM JUST MAKING THIS FOR FUN IM NOT TRYING TO GET RICH OFF THIS.JUST ANOTHER OPTION FOR YOUR RIDES
 

·
I love hearing "PAPA"
Joined
·
5,780 Posts
I guess you could use both, but what would be the reason.

If you could create a double tank and have one section act like an accumulator, storing the fluid on the dump, building the pressure for flow and then having it release once a set pressure has been reached. Sounds wacky, but way I see it, the return power of the fluid is just being wasted

Also the piston is like a plunger in the dump valve, apply a coil type of winding around the tank, the piston would move like a solenoid plunger as voltage is applied. As voltage travels along the cables and wiring it creates a field, (I forget the full name), coiling this same wire/cable around the tank with a still piston would be a way to use this wasted energy.

Then there was the 2 stroke idea by injecting fuel behind the piston and using a spark plug to ignite it. Would act just like the piston in an 2 cycle engine. This would need some serious thought and one may want to mount this in the engine compartment.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,607 Posts
Originally posted by twister559@Nov 16 2007, 11:37 PM~9246814
YOU GOT THAT RIGHT ON THE MONEY, BUT THE THING IS THIS IM MAKING MY ON BLADDER SO IT CAN BE AFFORDABLE FOR YOU GUYS AND ANOTHER THING  IM JUST MAKING THIS FOR FUN IM NOT TRYING TO GET RICH OFF THIS.JUST ANOTHER OPTION FOR YOUR RIDES
DON'T LIE MONEY BAGS :biggrin: WHAT UP JR. :wave:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
785 Posts
wud up jr.. shit.. imma have to go buy the shop in check this product out.. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,802 Posts
ya id definately like to take a look at it as well see it in action.
 
1 - 20 of 277 Posts
Top