LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WE TOOK 2ND PLACE STREET DANCE.. CANT COMPLAIN.. ARE SHIT DROVE IN THE PIT AND DROVE OUT.. NEW PAINT AND HITTIN GOOD... NOTHIN FALL OFF .. ILL LET THE VIDEO DO THE TALKING..

FOR ALL THE HATERS!!!!!!!!!

JUST WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:

·
Registered
812 Posts
What up Juan This is Aaron from Santa Maria that looked preety good did all the moves pancake was perfect side to side front to back front hop rear what did you get 27 ? who beat you ?

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
WHAT UP ARON THANKS FOR THE PROPS,I GOT 28 POINTS BUT I WAS HAPPY WITH PERFORMANCE OF THE TWISTER DIDNT XPECT SUCH GOOD PERFORMANCE BUT IT KICKED ASS.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
THANKS TO ALL THE FANS AND RYDERS THAT SUPPORT MY DANCER I HOPE TO SEE U OUT THERE ON 2008 GUARANTEE YOU WILL COME BACK STRONGER THAN EVER :angry: :biggrin: ;) :angry: :biggrin: ;)

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Sweet dancer, congrat to the maker of twister.. :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
785 Posts
TWISTER PUT IT DOWN.... PAINT WAS LOOKIN GOOD IN DA SUN THANKS TO WAKIE IRAQIE CUSTOMS..HAHA FUCKIN NARRIIIIIISON..

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
wow im curious to see who beat THAT. THAT was tyte. nice to see the car didnt fall apart and did a nice side to side and around the world. props. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
damn get down homeboy! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
really what happen to truucha somebody told me he was selling his videos on the strip so he could get on the carshow :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: just kidding lente loco hallaaa

1 - 20 of 32 Posts