LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
49,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BAZO B28              VS        LEXANI MAXIMUS
  



Last edited by the_cat at Dec 26 2003, 05:45 AM
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
49,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
just check out superbuytires or they dont work.

3 months ago i didnt think id ever see 30" rims but if i see some next yeaar i wouldnt be surprised.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
49,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by woodpaneling@Dec 28 2003, 03:48 AM
Lexani already made a 30" prototype.
if theres a 30 there be a 31 its only a matter of time
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,982 Posts
Originally posted by the_cat+Dec 28 2003, 07:46 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (the_cat @ Dec 28 2003, 07:46 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--woodpaneling@Dec 28 2003, 03:48 AM
Lexani already made a 30" prototype.
if theres a 30 there be a 31 its only a matter of time[/b][/quote]
it wont b 31s...its gonna b 32s...i noticed dey go n even numbers more wen dur dis big 4 sum reason...

look at wires...u dont see 19s hardly ever...or 21s...or 23s...or 25s... its always 18s,20s,22s,24s,26s,28s,now 30s,32s.

i dont kno how much bigger dey can go...24s is big anuff...30s...damn only hummers can roll 30s if even dat
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
719 Posts
Or if you want to get technical......Dayton made that 36" wire wheel....I believe it was a tractor wheel.

I don't think they will get bigger than the 28" wheels that will be street legal. Its hard to get the load rating right on that big of tires.

I read an article with an interview of an owner of a few wheel manufacturers, he said he wouldnt even make a 26" wheel that will fit a Hummer because there aren't any tires that are totally safe for such a heavy vehicle. Thats about the only vehicle out now that will handle the really big wheels, so I dont think they could get them much bigger safely.

Theres an Escalade EXT in my town with 24's....the wheel wells were all rubbed through from the tires rubbing. I dont know if it was the wrong tire size or what, but if they can't fit 24's all that well on an Escalade EXT, I cant see them getting bigger than 28" for anything.

Who know though, Ive seen weirder shit.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
880 Posts
they gonna keep gettin bigger as long as people want to pay for them. People thougt you werent gonna see 22's and up on cars years ago. Just wait, i know theres a couple of people out there gettin ready to sell their 26's so they can squeeze those 28's their caprice by summer
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,705 Posts
i personally think the big wheels trend is gonna fade away real fast and turn to someting like..

4x4ing or monster trucking lacs, cars, etc with a more "big baller" style/touch.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,529 Posts
Originally posted by woodpaneling@Dec 29 2003, 06:51 PM
Or if you want to get technical......Dayton made that 36" wire wheel....I believe it was a tractor wheel.

I don't think they will get bigger than the 28" wheels that will be street legal. Its hard to get the load rating right on that big of tires.

I read an article with an interview of an owner of a few wheel manufacturers, he said he wouldnt even make a 26" wheel that will fit a Hummer because there aren't any tires that are totally safe for such a heavy vehicle. Thats about the only vehicle out now that will handle the really big wheels, so I dont think they could get them much bigger safely.

Theres an Escalade EXT in my town with 24's....the wheel wells were all rubbed through from the tires rubbing. I dont know if it was the wrong tire size or what, but if they can't fit 24's all that well on an Escalade EXT, I cant see them getting bigger than 28" for anything.

Who know though, Ive seen weirder shit.
that 36" was a prop for there booth
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
49,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by calvin+Dec 28 2003, 01:33 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (calvin @ Dec 28 2003, 01:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 28 2003, 07:46 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--woodpaneling
@Dec 28 2003, 03:48 AM
Lexani already made a 30" prototype.

if theres a 30 there be a 31 its only a matter of time
it wont b 31s...its gonna b 32s...i noticed dey go n even numbers more wen dur dis big 4 sum reason...

look at wires...u dont see 19s hardly ever...or 21s...or 23s...or 25s... its always 18s,20s,22s,24s,26s,28s,now 30s,32s.
[/b][/quote]
there is one 25" i think its made by giovanni(giovanna?). i think we'll see more 25s next year maybe. its a good size if 26's are to big and both 24's and 26's played out. the number 25 also looks good.

24 25 26
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
297 Posts
Originally posted by calvin+Dec 28 2003, 02:33 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (calvin @ Dec 28 2003, 02:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 28 2003, 07:46 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--woodpaneling
@Dec 28 2003, 03:48 AM
Lexani already made a 30" prototype.

if theres a 30 there be a 31 its only a matter of time
it wont b 31s...its gonna b 32s...i noticed dey go n even numbers more wen dur dis big 4 sum reason...

look at wires...u dont see 19s hardly ever...or 21s...or 23s...or 25s... its always 18s,20s,22s,24s,26s,28s,now 30s,32s.

i dont kno how much bigger dey can go...24s is big anuff...30s...damn only hummers can roll 30s if even dat[/b][/quote]
im sure the boys down south will figure out how to put whatever is the biggest rim out on a box caprice. and you can bet on that.
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top