LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you don't know what a P3 looks like then these subs aren't for you.

oh and they are brand new in a sealed factory box!

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
what do YOUR p3's look like? they could have fuckin holes in them and no one would know unless u posted a picture, and you're right they are not for me because i have a 13w7. your not getting anyone to buy these subs unless u come up with actual pictures of them.

·
2GUNZ
28,221 Posts
SO huh you got Pictures, you could be a crackhead with a box of rocks for sell.

·
Registered
558 Posts
:cool: Scorpoi i am intersested but without fuckin pictures your not goin to sell shit on this web-site. :cool:

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I will not break the seal on the box, i can take pictures of the actual box if thats what you want, but box will remain sealed, i will not get stuck with an open box item! Ebay is where its going if now one is interested.

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
hmmmmmm is this your post lol

I got a chance to pic up two 10" P3's from a neighbor for $170, brand new factory sealed, I just was always a fan of 12" subs, don't know what type of a diff i will notice in music now, and considering same amp, what are pros and cons between the type R and these P3's.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by tical killa beez@Sep 21 2005, 05:35 PM~3860373
hmmmmmm is this your post lol
I got a chance to pic up two 10" P3's from a neighbor for $170, brand new factory sealed, I just was always a fan of 12" subs, don't know what type of a diff i will notice in music now, and considering same amp, what are pros and cons between the type R and these P3's.
$200 is what i ended up paying for it, i'm aware that i posted that ON THE EXACT SAME SITE THAT I'M TRYING TO SELL THEM AT, and if i was trying to make money i would take it somewhere where no one would know how much i paid for for, your not the only one who can click on "for sale forum" and then "car stereo" and read what i wrote. :uh:

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by NIMSTER64@Sep 21 2005, 05:37 PM~3860386
can I see pics of the box and seal also is the box all beat up?
Pics of boxes is right above your post bro, what else can i show you a pic of? I can shoot a pic of the seal, that is no problem, let me know what else so i only go out there once to snap pics.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts