LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to put two batteries in my 64. but dont know how to wire it up . I also replaced my original alt. w/ a hi output 150amp internal.

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
why do you want to run two batteries? Just for fun? Or do you have a genuine reason, like a system that's sucking all your power, etc.?

·
Registered
5,570 Posts
get a battery isolator... it will come with a wiring diagram and instructions on how to do it.....

·
Registered
13 Posts
i have three deeps cycles hooked up to my regular battery. for my radio and fog machine i just ran a thick wire from the front battery positive the to the positive of the other three and grounded them. some people told me to get an isolater they said the batteries would not charge evenly . but i have had it like this for 5 years without a problem, and not having to buy a isolater

·
Registered
15,195 Posts
Originally posted by smokevan@Jan 16 2004, 05:50 PM
i have three deeps cycles hooked up to my regular battery. for my radio and fog machine i just ran a thick wire from the front battery positive the to the positive of the other three and grounded them. some people told me to get an isolater they said the batteries would not charge evenly . but i have had it like this for 5 years without a problem, and not having to buy a isolater
may I ask how many volts/amps your alt charges at?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts