LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im starting first thing tomorrow wen i pic up my bondo so i need ideas plz ppl show me different types what is a diamond tank? plz show me all types

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
o..thats fugly..is there any other types of tanks or just that one and the other one i knnow of just making it a round n shit?

·
Banned
12,115 Posts
Originally posted by East Siderr@Sep 17 2005, 10:30 AM~3833237
so i can definetly do it with half a can? rite...how muhc of the hardener do i put in tho...

get a big blob of bondo and you only need to put about 1cm of hardener in and mix together really good.

don't put bondo over the whole tank, just where it meets the frame.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i think i will buy another frame after i finish this one :biggrin: its just so much fun and keeps me outa trouble!!! good news!!!! i go to court on the 20th and the school board might give me a suspended expulsion so i just cant wear RED i cant wear any HATS with certain writing on them i cant wear anythign that sez SAN JOSE or EAST SIDE i cant have anythign sharp in my pocket for 3 years lol thats the police request and then abuncha other shit i gotta keep my grades up and i cant be late to class its like a big gay contract that pretty much sez if i dont lick there ass i will be expelled....... :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: ima go start bondoing my frame how long will it take for it to dry? so i can sand it??

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yesterday i had a lil surgery on my lip they cut off a saliva gland and it was a bloody mess and my fucking lip is fat and it hurts like a bitch and i took 3 vikadens like 45 minutes ago......lol i dunno if i can do the frame.......FUCK IT im goin for it ayee

1 - 20 of 35 Posts