LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 141 Posts

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
tight. so far so good. which car did the glass that you are using come out of? cant wait to see the rest, i am used to seeing the whole assembly welded in, looks as though you are using the existing roof as your edge correct ?

·
Registered
18,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by SELF MADE@Jul 23 2005, 03:29 PM
tight. so far so good. which car did the glass that you are using come out of? cant wait to see the rest, i am used to seeing the whole assembly welded in, looks as though you are using the existing roof as your edge correct ?
[snapback]3465312[/snapback]​
it looks like a 42". and yeah they rivet the lower basket back on there ;) you gonna put a moon in your box if you keep it???this is what it looks like :cheesy:

Attachments

·
Registered
9,656 Posts
jeah! ... i want one of those ... what he get it from?.. and how much? probably be included in the winter frame wrap and body work schedule ..

·
Paying Dues
4,193 Posts
Originally posted by beerat@Jul 23 2005, 05:27 PM
he do that w/ hammer and dolly?
[snapback]3465304[/snapback]​
I wasn't there once Hector began work on it. I dropped the car off a day before I left for Las Vegas. Hector has the tools to do it right though. He was taught by someone at Sunroof Performers out of L.A..

·
Paying Dues
4,193 Posts
Originally posted by SELF MADE@Jul 23 2005, 05:29 PM
[snapback]3465312[/snapback]​
Thank you.

The moonroof came out of an '89 Lincoln Town Car. My "OG" Spanky sold me the roof a couple of years ago. And I just now found someone to put it in the right way.

Yes, Hector is uding the existing metal. Although I was given the original metal when Spanky sold me the roof.

1 - 20 of 141 Posts