LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

21 - 40 of 141 Posts

·
Paying Dues
Joined
·
4,193 Posts
Originally posted by ice64berg@Jul 23 2005, 08:51 PM
jeah! ... i want one of those ...  what he get it from?.. and how much?  probably be included in the winter frame wrap and body work schedule ..
[snapback]3466288[/snapback]​
Again, I got it from Spanky, but Hector is selling them also. If you want, I'll give you his number. Let me know.
 

·
Paying Dues
Joined
·
4,193 Posts
Originally posted by impala_631@Jul 24 2005, 06:30 AM
i got a 42" roof for my 64 side project, i wanted to cut the roof off the lincon that i got the moon roof off of but i couldnt, that way i wouldnt have to hand flange anything,so i am gonig to have to hand flane mine as well, good work tho bro
[snapback]3468430[/snapback]​
I'll put you in contact with Hector. I'll post his number once I find it. He has everything to do it right.
 

·
Paying Dues
Joined
·
4,193 Posts
Originally posted by chevybubble@Jul 25 2005, 10:35 AM
i thought that borther was in vegas :biggrin:
[snapback]3473568[/snapback]​
Al, stop being silly! You know where I'm at.
 

·
Paying Dues
Joined
·
4,193 Posts
Originally posted by DIPPINIT@Jul 25 2005, 11:35 AM
Looking good Tyrone :biggrin:
[snapback]3473822[/snapback]​
Thanks Brandon. I just want people here to see that I am trying.

In still want those rims. Just give me a minute to get settled.
 

·
Paying Dues
Joined
·
4,193 Posts
Originally posted by emo@Jul 25 2005, 11:13 AM
He is in Vegas but the 64 is still in Chicago my homie Hector got his car while he does the install
[snapback]3473684[/snapback]​
Emo, a very special thanks to you. If it wasn't for you, I never would have found out about Hector and seen his work. Thanks man!
 

·
Paying Dues
Joined
·
4,193 Posts
Okay, here's my mans information.

Hector Terrazas (708) 841-4720. Call him about selling or installing a moonroof. He's from Imaginations Car Club-Chicago. He's doing the installs at Switch Happy Hydraulics. So get at them (sound like a damn commercial :biggrin:)!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,507 Posts
:cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,595 Posts
Originally posted by King Of Rimz@Jul 23 2005, 02:48 PM
it looks like a 42". and yeah they rivet the lower basket back on there ;) you gonna put a moon in your box if you keep it???this is what it looks like :cheesy:
[snapback]3465379[/snapback]​
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,230 Posts
Originally posted by Tyrone@Jul 25 2005, 10:42 AM
Emo, a very special thanks to you. If it wasn't for you, I never would have found out about Hector and seen his work. Thanks man!
[snapback]3473869[/snapback]​

:thumbsup: No problem anything to help a fellow rider
 

·
Paying Dues
Joined
·
4,193 Posts
Originally posted by Vegas Blvd@Jul 25 2005, 12:56 PM
Looks Good. cant wait to see more of the car, especially when its in town  :biggrin:
[snapback]3474289[/snapback]​
Just waiting for Hector to finish up. He's waiting for the chrome tracks to come back. Then he'll be wrapping up the job.
 

·
Paying Dues
Joined
·
4,193 Posts
Originally posted by Notorious76@Jul 25 2005, 03:38 PM
Tyrone, send me them wheels man.  :biggrin:
[snapback]3475469[/snapback]​
I know Jason, I know! :biggrin: I've got to get settled here in Las Vegas first. You know they are yours. Once I head back to Chicago to pick up the car, I'll be sending them to you.

Better yet, are you coming out here (Las Vegas) for the Super Show? If so, you can pick them up then. Let me know so we can work something out.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,159 Posts
what's with the flanged part? I've never seen it done like that. :dunno:
 

·
Paying Dues
Joined
·
4,193 Posts
Originally posted by CHICO THE VAVOSO@Jul 25 2005, 03:44 PM
what's with the flanged part? I've never seen it done like that. :dunno:
[snapback]3475509[/snapback]​
This is the correct way to do it Chico. They way you guys out there have done it is not necessarily an incorrect way, but a long way of going about doing it. There are only a few shops (and individuals) that do it this way. I'm sure Rod ('King of Rimz') could vouch for that.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Originally posted by Tyrone@Jul 25 2005, 01:47 PM
This is the correct way to do it Chico. They way you guys out there have done it is not necessarily an incorrect way, but a long way of going about doing it. There are only a few shops (and individuals) that do it this way. I'm sure Rod ('King of Rimz') could vouch for that.
[snapback]3475532[/snapback]​
:cheesy: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 

·
Paying Dues
Joined
·
4,193 Posts
Originally posted by Tyrone@Jul 25 2005, 11:45 AM
Okay, here's my mans information.

Hector Terrazas (708) 841-4720. Call him about selling or installing a moonroof. He's from Imaginations Car Club-Chicago. He's doing the installs at Switch Happy Hydraulics. So get at them (sound like a damn commercial :biggrin:)!
[snapback]3473893[/snapback]​
ATTENTION: THE NUMBER I LISTED EARLIER FOR HECTOR IS THE WRONG NUMBER...THE CORRECT NUMBER IS (773)347-1155.

I'M SORRY FOR ANY INCONVIENCE OR CONFUSION.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,461 Posts
You get the :thumbsup: from me uce, you know that, I just wish I had thought of putting your pictures out...oh well. Remember Bruce said he'd bring it back with him (if it's ready within the next week and half) ;)
 
21 - 40 of 141 Posts
Top