LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,
Here is an upcoming Annual Car Show that is going on September 18, 2005. Hope that all of you can make the event. It will be our chapters 5th Annual and we expect it to be the best one yet. As always a good family event to attend. Updates will follow this initial pre-flyer. Check our website @ www.u4lmodesto.com for updates also.
Thanks,
Tony Nuno
UCE Car Club
Modesto Chapter
;)

Attachments

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
last year was cool except the storm on the way home but i will be there

·
Premium Member
10,944 Posts
What upTony...you know SOCIOS...will be there. yeah, i just hope it dosen't rain like last time. Hey check your PM... :cheesy:

·
Registered
8,475 Posts
Originally posted by Bejeweled_65@Aug 9 2005, 11:58 AM~3570775
What upTony...you know SOCIOS...will be there.  yeah, i just hope it dosen't rain like last time.  Hey check your PM... :cheesy:
YEA BUT IT WAS FUN.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah we are going to have to pray to rain Gods so that it doesnt rain. Actually im in the process right now of getting some Aztec dancers to come out and dance at the show. It is a busy weekend and other cities are hosting their Mex Independence celebrations as well. Do any of you have any leads?
Thanks,
Tony

·
Registered
10,329 Posts
INDIVIDUALS will be in the house.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
What up homie, thanks alot for the help off the trailer
no shit :0 ,
I was starting to think that I was going to have to leave the car on the trailer for the show because of the small problem that we had. But thanks to you and Jose Luis we took care of the problem and made it happend.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Slamn 78 always good to hear from you and congrats for your feature on Locompany. I like this magazine because of the style that theu use for their pics. :cool:

1 - 20 of 105 Posts