LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

4981 - 5000 of 5804 Posts

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Not sure what the hell this is but it doesn't belong on the cover of anything. I hate little shorty flatbeds like this. Is it some Australian thing?
Yea its Australian. Ford ute. How is this Ugly as hell? just because its not to your taste doesnt mean anything.
That thing would be clean as + top quality + etc
In the top 20 at the top show in Australia.

·
The Great White Hype
59,428 Posts

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
This is an ugly as hell topic, it's ugly, I posted it. Deal with it. I'm not trying to talk you into agreeing with me, don't talk me into agreeing with you.

Give it some rear fenders, a real bed, something, it looks damn silly with that flatbed.

Yea its Australian. Ford ute. How is this Ugly as hell? just because its not to your taste doesnt mean anything.
That thing would be clean as + top quality + etc
In the top 20 at the top show in Australia.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
This is an ugly as hell topic, it's ugly, I posted it. Deal with it. I'm not trying to talk you into agreeing with me, don't talk me into agreeing with you.

Give it some rear fenders, a real bed, something, it looks damn silly with that flatbed.
This is the ugly as hell topic, weird, dopey, dodgy, laughable, not just "i think its ugly because it doesn't suit my taste"
Thats like me posting a picture of Gypsy Rose because i dont like pink cars with flowers.

A real car enthusiast can appreciate well built cars and quality work.
Have a look through this topic and see the cars your comparing it too.

Btw im not trying to change your mind, this is my opinion (but in this case I think its obvious)

Dont get too worked up, this is just the internet.
Its hard enough trying to make a point, let alone have an argument.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts

BTW that is a full size bed.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I COULD NOT TAKE IT ANYMORE.. HE HAD THE NERVE TO POST THIS SHIT UP.. WHEN HE PUTS DOWN ALMOST EVERY LOWRIDER AND
AMERICAN HOT ROD HE SEE'S.. OH MY GOD, WHAT AN INSULTING POMPOUS ASS!
THESE CARS BELONG IN THIS THREAD..

That is japanese Bosozoku cars. Moste of them looks like shit, but they have some cars over there that is prety nice to. They have a lot of diffrent styls, but the "Yanky style" and "Kyusha style" is pritty nice.
Kyusha style

-this is funkin hard core!!
Read more here:
http://www.bosozokustyle.com/what-is-bosozoku/

·
UNCLE PUMPS
2,396 Posts
:fool2:

4981 - 5000 of 5804 Posts