LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

21 - 40 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
alphas are phat and cheers joost ill look into that cheers, im gonna email some pics id put em on ere but it never lets me

·
Registered
10,530 Posts
Originally posted by Nacho Individuals LA@Nov 13 2003, 06:50 PM
how about one like this

or like this one
those are expensive little mofo`s, pretty new, like 12 grand, and with all that tuning stuff, another 4 atleast, rims skirts shit like that is very expensive over here

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
yeah i know... ever since i saw the first fiat punto racing in an italian rally, i fell in love with em... dude, seeing that lil car with 17" racing wheels... was the craziest thing... sponsored by eibach springs also... just awesome

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
that gold one over ere is a mk3 vauxhall astra goto www.maxpower.co.uk look there ive sent you pics of my car as it stands now you should have em

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
puntos r cool they fit 17s with no arch work tha gts r awesome 1.4 turbo big dump valve n intercooler n big power gain

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
i'll check the pics right now...

here's my backyard... see one of my honda civics... the 66 impala convertible... and the 87 caprice classic ready for the engine to be pulled off... it'll be a hopper next year, all chrome undy... kandy paint...

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
Originally posted by stigs106@Nov 13 2003, 10:56 AM
puntos r cool they fit 17s with no arch work tha gts r awesome 1.4 turbo big dump valve n intercooler n big power gain
finally, someone who knows their fiat punto's hahaa

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
Originally posted by air280+Nov 13 2003, 10:59 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (air280 @ Nov 13 2003, 10:59 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 14 2003, 12:06 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--Joost....
@Nov 13 2003, 04:58 PM
rayvern is the worst thing you can do to your car. We have a member here in holland who paid over 2500 euros, thats like 2800 dollars, for a rayvern 4 pump setup. When he got the kit they were industrial pumps, chrome was already rusting, donuts werent included, along with some other small parts. When it was hooked up it worked like shit, and after a few hits motors started to burn, complete junk!

i wanna get a pro hopper set up imported and smacked on my ride
:) well i'm Pro-Hopper UK agent........................[/b][/quote]
and joost is the OSC SUPER AGENT haha

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
maxin or 'ricing' is a massive part of my life i love it but im starting to love lowriding my current project is a 1.1 oug 106, when im finished it gonna be a 2.0 16v turbo with mad jap styling hydros n a lowrider themed interior

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Originally posted by air280+Nov 13 2003, 05:59 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (air280 @ Nov 13 2003, 05:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 14 2003, 12:06 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--Joost....
@Nov 13 2003, 04:58 PM
rayvern is the worst thing you can do to your car. We have a member here in holland who paid over 2500 euros, thats like 2800 dollars, for a rayvern 4 pump setup. When he got the kit they were industrial pumps, chrome was already rusting, donuts werent included, along with some other small parts. When it was hooked up it worked like shit, and after a few hits motors started to burn, complete junk!

i wanna get a pro hopper set up imported and smacked on my ride
:) well i'm Pro-Hopper UK agent........................[/b][/quote]
nice one im looking at doing it when the bank allow me if you could come up with a rough guide to the price it is something that i wanna do

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
Originally posted by stigs106@Nov 13 2003, 11:00 AM
maxin or 'ricing' is a massive part of my life i love it but im starting to love lowriding my current project is a 1.1 oug 106, when im finished it gonna be a 2.0 16v turbo with mad jap styling hydros n a lowrider themed interior
no pics on my email :( haha

yeah, i was thinking of putting the honda integra engine on my civic, turbo charging it to 350 bhp... but i'm thinking of selling my rice cars and buying the honda RSX, 4 cylinder, six speed, 200 bhp, change exhaust, intake, headers that's about 225 :biggrin:

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
whatever happened to Norbert of Austria? Haven't heard from him in a long time. He owned a Cutlass 78? something like that. He had came to L.A. when I met him last year and took with him a Big Body Caddy...

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
you just give cars away do ya? ill have to bring mine over try get rid of it

j/k :biggrin:

21 - 40 of 64 Posts