LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

41 - 60 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
thats what i meant sorry ill trade mine, did you get the pics i sent?

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
My comp never wants to send em, i try again 2nite but it not that fantastic so no biggie...

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
peugeot 106, due to lack of funds ive only lowered it 70mm all round dunno what is in inches i think it 25mm to 1" and i put some 16" rims on, got big plans for it though

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Originally posted by Nacho Individuals LA@Nov 14 2003, 05:04 PM

dude, what type of car is this? Looks awesome.
that is a 106 thats what i got

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Originally posted by Nacho Individuals LA@Nov 14 2003, 05:16 PM

how much do these puntos go for?
thats an arbraith punto tuned to the nuts, puntos are just a lil hatch back they go from 7000-11000 grand depending on the model

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
Originally posted by stigs106+Nov 14 2003, 10:23 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (stigs106 @ Nov 14 2003, 10:23 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Nacho Individuals LA@Nov 14 2003, 05:04 PM

dude, what type of car is this? Looks awesome.
that is a 106 thats what i got[/b][/quote]
dude, that's the same car? Does it come stock with that big fat fender in the back? If you have that same exact car, we'll talk some business for next year :)

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
the ountos are quite nippy, my mates got a sporting its a 1.2 16v keeps up with my mates xr2i which is a 1.6 16v i fink

and no i aint got the wide arch kit, that called a dimma body lit retails about £1100 then you gotta fit it and spay it i got pics of 1 with that kit and a red gold flip paint i try get em on ere if you want

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
Originally posted by stigs106@Nov 14 2003, 10:33 AM
the ountos are quite nippy, my mates got a sporting its a 1.2 16v keeps up with my mates xr2i which is a 1.6 16v i fink

and no i aint got the wide arch kit, that called a dimma body lit retails about £1100 then you gotta fit it and spay it i got pics of 1 with that kit and a red gold flip paint i try get em on ere if you want
can you please post... if there's something i like is those big fenders... that's why i want a euro compact car...

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
yeah i see wot i can do, can you get a magazine called max power out there?? it the mag for the http://www.maxpower.co.uk site, ill hunt em down and put it up here for you

·
Registered
49 Posts
Originally posted by Nacho Individuals LA@Nov 13 2003, 12:57 PM
whatever happened to Norbert of Austria? Haven't heard from him in a long time. He owned a Cutlass 78? something like that. He had came to L.A. when I met him last year and took with him a Big Body Caddy...
:cheesy: Wow Nacho you remeber me , but i have 76 regal :biggrin:
damm it was a great time last year with you and your brother pepe!!!!we drive around in L.A looking for a Big Body and some good friends and shops....a can do this any time :biggrin:
a friend of me buy tha Big Body but he don´t get a licenseplate ,he have to pay some import tax (the are very high in austria )

you remeber tha crenshaw action ?? When in the end the L.A.P.D helicopter is coming ....i got all tha stuff on tape..........

so i come back to cali in 19. december (holidays)......:cheesy: :cheesy:

i hit you up on your cell ....... (in case you got a new number please send me a mail )

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
Originally posted by 76´Low+Nov 14 2003, 11:08 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (76´Low @ Nov 14 2003, 11:08 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Nacho Individuals LA@Nov 13 2003, 12:57 PM
whatever happened to Norbert of Austria? Haven't heard from him in a long time. He owned a Cutlass 78? something like that. He had came to L.A. when I met him last year and took with him a Big Body Caddy...
damm it was a great time last year with you and your brother pepe!!!!we drive around in L.A looking for a Big Body and some good friends and shops....a can do this any time :biggrin:
a friend of me buy tha Big Body but he don´t get a licenseplate ,he have to pay some import tax (the are very high in austria )

you remeber tha crenshaw action ?? When in the end the L.A.P.D helicopter is coming ....i got all tha stuff on tape..........

i hit you up on your cell ....... (in case you got a new number please send me a mail )[/b][/quote]
of course I remember you... and yes I do remember all the Crenshaw action that day... You guys were one of the last ones out of there... So how are the cars up there in Austria? P.S. make sure that you hit me up when you come down here... Visit friends like me and well... Majestics Car Club picnic is on the 1st of January...

·
Registered
49 Posts
Originally posted by Nacho Individuals LA+Nov 14 2003, 12:31 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nacho Individuals LA @ Nov 14 2003, 12:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -76´[email protected] 14 2003, 11:08 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--Nacho Individuals LA
@Nov 13 2003, 12:57 PM

i hit you up on your cell ....... (in case you got a new number please send me a mail )
of course I remember you... and yes I do remember all the Crenshaw action that day... You guys were one of the last ones out of there... So how are the cars up there in Austria? P.S. make sure that you hit me up when you come down here... Visit friends like me and well... Majestics Car Club picnic is on the 1st of January...[/b][/quote]
last year my friends the want do some differend things ,for me i can hang out every time with people like you or another lowriderpeople............
but you now when you traveling with 3 persons every 1 want to do some another things and before i have stress i do what the want :angry: :angry: .......

But it´s always the same you now some people for a time and when you travling with this people the change the face and it´s nothing like befor..........
Damm i don´t to this again................

i hit you up on your cell when i am in Cali

41 - 60 of 64 Posts