LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 137 Posts

·
Homie Styln
7,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:cool: Not sure of the exact date yet but it's coming, the ULA annual Hoptoberfest picnic.. As usual this picnic will be off the hook and you know how we do it.. So bring your grills and be ready to chill.
Oh yea be ready for some badass hopping.. So com'on out and hop your shittt.. :cool:

·
Homie Styln
7,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure of the exact date yet but it's coming, the ULA annual Hoptoberfest picnic.. As usual this picnic will be off the hook and you know how we do it.. So bring your grills and be ready to chill.
Oh yea be ready for some badass hopping.. So com'on out and hop your shittt..

:cool: :biggrin: :cheesy: ;) :uh: :roflmao: :puffin: :thumbsup: :mad: :guns:

Hoptober Fest is Oct. 16th...the week after Vegas..!!!!!!!!!

·
Homie Styln
7,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
;) Brian & Alfredo looks like they will be there with something new. I'll just be there with something old, ME :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: and my old ass car with those old ass look'n wheels, but I will have my lovely young wife (Carol) me... ;)

·
Homie Styln
7,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
;) Alfredo, when I get back to town Homie we gotta go crusie just like we always said we'd do.. :cool:

·
Homie Styln
7,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
;) Cool we'll all go for a nice long cruise.. I'll be back around the 16th of Aug.. ;)

·
Homie Styln
7,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wondering where everyone from the ULA is at..?????????

·
Registered
4,388 Posts
Originally posted by Homie Styln@Aug 3 2005, 11:33 PM
Wondering where everyone from the ULA is at..?????????
[snapback]3539077[/snapback]​
RIGHT HERE IN DTOWN JOHN , I HOPE YOUR VACATION IS GOING GOOD SEE YOU WHEN YOU GET BACK ! :thumbsup:

·
Homie Styln
7,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
You know Homie Styln ain't no hopper :nono: , it's a scaper that wants to get up sometimes :roflmao: I'll let my frame do my talking or is that scarp'n, watch out for 'ol'sparky aka Homie Styln.. :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Homie Styln
7,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Tiny, Cali been cool or should I say pretty hot over the last couple of weeks. Nothing that laying on the beach can't cure. Just gotta keep'n eye out for the land shark, the 2 legged type.... ;) :roflmao:

1 - 20 of 137 Posts