3,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
118 Posts
Originally posted by highridah@Jul 31 2005, 07:21 PM
:dunno: ok so what
[snapback]3517087[/snapback]​
SO WHAT THAT YOUR STUPID FUCK THAT STILL RIDING HIS BIKE ....SHOULDNT TALK ABOUT THE CAR HE POSTED UP ITS NOT BEAT LIKE THE CARS YOU POSTED FROM THE JUNKYARD PICNIC ...ONLY A HANDFULL OF GOOD CARS BUT THE REST WERE JUNK LIKE YOUR BIKE..

BACK TO THE TOPIC NICE G-HOUSE BIG ..LOOK GOOD...

·
Registered
18,595 Posts
Originally posted by highridah@Jul 31 2005, 07:43 PM
when you come up with a better comeback about me riding a bike youl should look at the car again whats so speacial about it wow its a fucking glasshouse big fucking whoop fleet vehicle white paint and a vinyl :uh: booty kit wow this must be the baddest fucking car on the planet give me a break i was expecting more than a stock caprice
[snapback]3517252[/snapback]​
well its still a nice glasshouse ....

:cool:

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by highridah@Jul 31 2005, 07:43 PM
when you come up with a better comeback about me riding a bike youl should look at the car again whats so speacial about it wow its a fucking glasshouse big fucking whoop fleet vehicle white paint and a vinyl :uh: booty kit wow this must be the baddest fucking car on the planet give me a break i was expecting more than a stock caprice
[snapback]3517252[/snapback]​
so..... since youve been jumping on my nutts everytime i post something do something better :uh: Noone said it was anything more than a big body chevy but it is clean enough to roll and bust a bitch.....can u do that?better yet can u buy this car?lemme guess? its not your kinda car? :uh: :twak: its cool just let me know when i can get them back

whut im talking bout?

my nutts :twak:
thanks every 1 who know what its like to drive a chevy through the streets and get compliments ULTIMATE RIDERS thats whut we do dont be surprise when u see this car again :0

·
Registered
450 Posts
Originally posted by bigswanga@Jul 31 2005, 08:50 PM
so..... since youve been jumping on my nutts everytime i post something do something better :uh: Noone said it was anything more than a big body chevy but it is clean enough to roll  and bust a bitch.....can u do that?better yet can u buy this car?lemme guess? its not your kinda car? :uh:  :twak: its cool just let me know when i can get them back
whut im talking bout?
my nutts :twak:
thanks every 1 who know what its like to drive a chevy through the streets and get compliments ULTIMATE RIDERS  thats whut we do dont be surprise when u see this car again :0
[snapback]3517304[/snapback]​
Fuck what that fool talkin about that's a nice glasshouse right there dog!

·
Registered
7,737 Posts
:thumbsup: LOOKS GOOD TOO ME BEN...

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
looks nice just lose the HUGE continental kit

·
Registered
29 Posts
Originally posted by BLVD-ROLLER@Jul 31 2005, 08:31 PM
SO WHAT THAT YOUR STUPID FUCK THAT STILL RIDING HIS BIKE ....SHOULDNT TALK ABOUT THE CAR HE POSTED UP ITS NOT BEAT LIKE THE CARS YOU POSTED FROM THE JUNKYARD PICNIC ...ONLY A HANDFULL OF GOOD CARS BUT THE REST WERE JUNK LIKE YOUR BIKE..

BACK TO THE TOPIC NICE G-HOUSE BIG ..LOOK GOOD...

[snapback]3517151[/snapback]​

That's so true!

·
Registered
23,409 Posts
Originally posted by bigswanga@Aug 1 2005, 03:20 AM
:biggrin:
[snapback]3517082[/snapback]​
Tight glasshouse :puffin:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts