LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1025 Posts

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
post up my work from my 72 monte nov.92 lowrider magazine cover to past and present peace to all lowriders. :cheesy: :cool:

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:cheesy: props to all painters laying it down ive been painting cars and motorcycles since 1980 custom paint has come a long way but basicly its the same styles just brought back to these new times from the flake to the marbleizer which in the old days was callled eerie-dess cause of its bowling ball effects to swirls that were just little loop patterns on the bottoms of cars the fact is everyone has his own style but we all take from each other i see some cars and say shit that looks like some my work /isnt it crazy how our minds work simular.keep up the good work ;)

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks anthony for pictures ofthe 72 that car was painted back in 97and retouched in 08 i like bringing those back to life it had sentimental value to carnesaso.thats big ed :cheesy: your 62 has the spirit quality the club was-is known for.

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
Originally posted by king george@Jan 5 2009, 12:05 PM~12611244
thanks  anthony for pictures ofthe 72 that car was painted back in 97and retouched in 08 i like bringing those back to life it had sentimental value to carnesaso.thats big ed :cheesy: your 62 has the spirit quality the club was-is known for.
THANKS GEORGE,I'VE ALWAYS LOVED YOUR PAINT JOBS. IM JUS STARTING TO PAINT AND SEEING YOUR WORK OVER THE YEARS HAS REALLY INFLUENCED ME.,ILL TRY N DIG UP SOME MORE PICS!!

·
Registered
11,982 Posts
72 looks nice!

·
Registered
17,895 Posts

·
Registered
17,895 Posts

·
Registered