LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey whats up guys, im thinkin bout lettin go of my 64 rag, its a solid project, but it needs some work, needs a new rear window, the interior is all gutted, but i have it all, you just need to put it back in. i got brand new carpet to go in. solid frame, bodys in decent shape, tops in good shape, 350 4 bolt, runs pretty good, im in ontario Canada. dont really have a price yet, but just shoot me some reasonable offers. ;)

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
Didn't you buy that bitch REAL cheap a while ago or something. Those look like the same pics from when i remember some dude talking about getting it real cheap and the pics are from when he cleaned it up? Whats the price?

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
yeah he said he paid 1500 cdn for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stole it

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
oh yeah 2200 cdn isnt that like 1500 us?

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
I think ya would get top dollar if ya found some stock wheels with hubcaps and put those on and depending what the trunk looks like you could clean it out and then zolatone it and put that bitch on ebay.

Rob

·
Banned
10,571 Posts
How solid is it really?Those Ontarioe cars are notorious for rust,if it is solid,let me know,i'm seriously interested.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
the frame is solid, i didn't do the body work so i dunno how bad it was, the body and paint was done about 10 yrs ago, so ne bad body work would be bubblin by now, theres no rust on the body, but there is some bubbling in a few spots, the floors might need a bit of work, needs chrome work too

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
u need to post real pics like recent ones of the floors trunk close pics of the body etc if your gonna sellit

·
59 imp 64 imp 77 mc
11,239 Posts
$4 g's U.S.

·
Registered
795 Posts
5000 us let me know what would be the border tax

1 - 20 of 59 Posts