LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
841 Posts
Its from Napa and I believe its 260-1091... I have to go out to the garage and look at the box or just ask for the Lifetime Warranty ones...

Last edited by Wanna Hop 83 at Sep 29 2003, 06:07 PM

·
Registered
150 Posts
I went to NAAPA today to get the unbreakable ball joints. This fat bitch said theres no such thing. She kinda laughed to. I know there is such a thing cause I bought a pair from showtime that they get from NAAPA. I didnt say that to her though cause of lowriders get discrimnated on at auto shops. I asked her fat ass to get a regular one so I can look at it. She had to climb a ladder to get one. She fucken had an attitude so I asked her to get another one. So she climbed a ladder twice.Then I go to the register in the front and I look inside the box and it looked just like the one from showtime blue and all. They were 33 dollars each. I changed my mind. So I took them back to that fat as bitch and said sarcasticall6y I changed my mind. Im glad that she got the excercise though. I dont think that woman should work at fucken any automotive store unless there modeling cause If Im not sure about a part or product I would rather hafe a male tell me about it than a female. They dont belong at automobile stores. :angry: :angry: :angry: :cool:

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
One of the Moderators should talk to Gary about posting the Napa part number in the Technical section so that we don't have to keep taking up server space on repeat topics such as this one!
Just a thought! ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts