LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haven't heard any of you guys talking about lately,... or seen anyone post anything "circus", in a long time... Is that kind of a fading fad, or just not that popular, or what? ...what up homies?
Never saw that many of them, and I'm still a little bit curious about it. Is there a specific purpose to it? ( get a bigger high hop,... because you're clearing the back bumper?, or what?) ... or is it just for that wacky ass look? ... first time I saw one on a real car, I was like, " WTF, we got goin on HERE ??". LOL pretty crazy shit !

don't mind me ....these are just little things, I need to know, that's all ..... you know .... for reference

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
the reason for getting the ass that high is because the closer to the ground that the rear bumper is.... the quicker its going to hit and limit the front height. i might post a few pics of my homies regal in a bit if you are good ;)

·
Registered
343 Posts
Originally posted by 64_impalas+Nov 21 2003, 09:38 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (64_impalas @ Nov 21 2003, 09:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--The Mad Modeler@Nov 22 2003, 02:35 PM
:uh: no, thats just plain gay!  lol
ohok lol , they r clowns , clowns belong in circuses lol[/b][/quote]

that kinda clown?!?!

·
Registered
12,529 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler@Nov 21 2003, 11:38 PM
Here's my homies Regal.........

and yes... he DOES drive it on the street like this. its fun as hell cruising with this crazy ass :cheesy:

see what that nice rear clearance allows for ;)

isnt that ichiban built?

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by Majestics Pablo+Nov 21 2003, 09:41 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Majestics Pablo @ Nov 21 2003, 09:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 21 2003, 09:38 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--The Mad Modeler
@Nov 22 2003, 02:35 PM
:uh: no, thats just plain gay!  lol

ohok lol , they r clowns , clowns belong in circuses lol

that kinda clown?!?![/b][/quote]

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Nov 21 2003, 09:57 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Nov 21 2003, 09:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--JokerManN808@Nov 21 2003, 09:51 PM
isnt that ichiban built?
yepp, you know it ;)[/b][/quote]
:uh: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :twak:

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
HOLY FUCK, BATMAN !!!!!! JEEEEEEEEZAS !!!!! WTF?!!

OOOOkay , Dammmmmnnnn !.... that IS pretty cool lookin though LOL I like the way she's kinda beat up a little bit ! lol ...got some battle scars!

And hey, I can see what'cha mean about ridin around with that freak.... that'd be a fukin gas !!... I'd probably never quit laughin !!... at least until I got sick, or knocked out or something!!

okay now that's what I'm talkin about !! ...ask and you shall recieve

appreciate it ...( should'a known , you'd have somethin .... you crazy fuck ! )

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler@Nov 22 2003, 02:38 PM
Here's my homies Regal.........

and yes... he DOES drive it on the street like this. its fun as hell cruising with this crazy ass :cheesy:

see what that nice rear clearance allows for ;)

holly fuck , thats crazy lol , do up a model of that mad ;)

·
Registered
24,862 Posts
wheres the drive shaft???...... and does he ride low at all??? cuz the it looks like the chains would scrape like a motherfucker....

1 - 20 of 24 Posts