LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok I dont have my car bagged or know anyone who has them so my questions is
having bags is there alot of complaint or issues of even rides, if so is it hard or annoying to deal with?

I am planning to bag my cars soon and want to know if the intelliride is worth the 2G's I'll be running shockwaves up front and coolrides out back, on a 96 impala SS. I think I am going with 3/8 lines because 1/2 are too fast and I aint trying to hop but wouldn't mind dancing her. What are your thoughts of the size lines?

I saw a blazer with airbags and every time he hit it to drop his sh!t bottomed out with a bang. Dont wanna do that to my sh!t.

thanks

·
Registered
650 Posts
i dont know if i would spend the money for the intelliride thing. I dont even have guages yet and when I adjust mine it is level all around. When you have them installed just put in guages for each airbag and you can adjust the exact PSi in each bag to make sure its even. As far as slamming the ground when you drop it, all that can be adjusted when you have them installed. The car will usually only go as low as you make it go. \

Take my van for instance. I could lay frame if I wanted to notch the frame and chop the floor boards. But for right now the axle will rest right oin the frame and the van is about 2 inches ooff the gground. Not slammed but it looks dope, and I can adjust it with the airbags. Hope this helped you out a lil bit.

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
for 2 g's you can buy another complete setup, so, IMO. its not worth the cash...

bags will lift pretty evenly... you can also use reducer bushings in the down valves to adjust drop speed..

the most annoying thing with bags is waiting for the damn tank to fill... :angry:

Attachments

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
I timed it when I took the video..

at idle, a 12 gallon tank, to fill from 90 to 175psi, took 1 minute and 40 seconds...

thats with a 209 York, a 210 would be slightly quicker..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts