LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I gotta 93' accord with cylinders, I'm in the process of upgrading to electric switches. Before with the manual switches, the right side sat up higher, front and back, why do think this may be??? Holla!!!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Originally posted by brizzyb@Oct 18 2003, 10:14 PM
I gotta 93' accord with cylinders, I'm in the process of upgrading to electric switches. Before with the manual switches, the right side sat up higher, front and back, why do think this may be??? Holla!!!
i don't know if this is right but get a pressure guage and see how much psi is in each cylinder prolly theres more psi in one cylinder then the other cylinder. :cool:

·
Registered
51 Posts
When you were all the way down did they sit level..cuz if your driving and have a f/b setup, and lets say a fatass in the drivers seat its gonna sit a lil higher on pass side, but sometimes its just the way it is, air transfer mite be differant!

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
Originally posted by JoshJPKustoms@Oct 19 2003, 01:21 PM
When you were all the way down did they sit level..cuz if your driving and have a f/b setup, and lets say a fatass in the drivers seat its gonna sit a lil higher on pass side, but sometimes its just the way it is, air transfer mite be differant!
good point!

·
Registered
558 Posts
faulty gauges, uneven length lines, or just weight transfer are some of the main reasons for that, bag placement or if the cup slips out (bag setup), also a problem

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The pressure gauge did read front and back. They read fine. When

I slammed it all the way it sat level, just when I raised it up in the

front, the right side went up first????????????

1 - 7 of 7 Posts