:thumbsup:

·
rollin-sixties
4,777 Posts
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
339 Posts
WHATS GOING ON GUYS, THIS IS ZEKE VIEJITOS OKLAHOMA CHAPTER. I WANTED TO INVITE ALL YOU GUYS TO OUR 3RD ANNUAL PIC-NIC. IT IS GOING TO BE OCTOBER 16, I KNOW YOU GUYS HAVE HOPTOBER FEST THAT DATE. ARE ANY OF YOU GUYS INTERESTED IN COMING OUT? IF SO I CAN CHANGE THE DATE TO THE FOLLOWING WEEKEND OR THE 30TH. THE 30TH WOULD BE GREAT. IF NOTHING IS GOING ON IN YOUR AREA. THE 23RD IS OUR 20 YEAR ANNIV IN CALIFAS. HATE TO MISS IT. LETS SHOOT FOR THE 30TH OF OCTOBER, LET ME KNOW SO I CAN ARRANGE THE DATE, THANKS FOR YOUR TIME

ZEKE
VIEJITOS OKLAHOMA

·
Homie Styln
7,748 Posts
;) Zeke I think we would come out if you had it the following weekend.
John - Homie Styln 69 Impala :cool:

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Originally posted by viejitos49@Sep 15 2005, 06:30 PM~3824374
WHATS GOING ON GUYS, THIS IS ZEKE VIEJITOS OKLAHOMA CHAPTER. I WANTED TO INVITE ALL YOU GUYS TO OUR 3RD ANNUAL PIC-NIC. IT IS GOING TO BE OCTOBER 16, I KNOW YOU GUYS HAVE HOPTOBER FEST THAT DATE. ARE ANY OF YOU GUYS INTERESTED IN COMING OUT? IF SO I CAN CHANGE THE DATE TO THE FOLLOWING WEEKEND OR THE 30TH. THE 30TH WOULD BE GREAT. IF NOTHING IS GOING ON IN YOUR AREA. THE 23RD IS OUR 20 YEAR ANNIV IN CALIFAS. HATE TO MISS IT. LETS SHOOT FOR THE 30TH OF OCTOBER, LET ME KNOW SO I CAN ARRANGE THE DATE, THANKS FOR YOUR TIME

ZEKE
VIEJITOS OKLAHOMA
I THINK THE 30TH SOUNDS GOOD.

·
Homie Styln
7,748 Posts
;) Hey, sorry for a poor showing for this weekends car shows, we just had to much going on to make it out in full force to either of them. John Homie Styln 69 Impala / DALLAS LOWRIDERS :(

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
:cool:
Originally posted by viejitos49@Sep 15 2005, 06:30 PM~3824374

ZEKE
VIEJITOS OKLAHOMA

·
Registered
1,686 Posts

·
Homie Styln
7,748 Posts
;) What ever floats your boat but let's keep the off road stuff off road and at home, we don't need no drama like last year... :uh: :biggrin: :cool: :angry:

1 - 20 of 3866 Posts