LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
that think is lookin awesome!!!!!!! im lovin the idea of a tpi in a 70 monte. keep us updated.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bring your appetite and some sand shoes for some volleyball!!!

·
Registered
10,194 Posts
You know me homie i always got an appetite!!! When are you going to let me come out and get dirty on your car? I wanna see that thing out on the streets bendin corners!

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by Purple Haze@Aug 17 2005, 07:31 AM~3641221
You know me homie i always got an appetite!!! When are you going to let me come out and get dirty on your car? I wanna see that thing out on the streets bendin corners!
once you know where the house is you can come over anytime. im trying to get the belly sandblasted right now and getting the rack ready for paint. i get the belly firewall and jambs done i can get the body back on the frame. i traded a paint job for the old 38 ford i havent done anything to. this kid can do real good work a hell of a lot better than i would have done. just gotta get it blasted.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
new pics!

got a pic of the k'offs for you jermaine need some chips for those.

getting the rest of the interior next week.

getting lined up to get some airbrush on the firewall blank and trunk lid.

later

·
Registered
10,194 Posts
Damn its coming together nicely Homie!!! Cant wait to see her done! You should come down and check out the new house sometime. We should probably have another BBQ here sometime within the next month to figure out what we are going to do. Should have my 66 vert here next weekend.. :biggrin:

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
Hell ya its coming together.... looking real good too. I should have the rest of the interior by tue or wed. just call me and i'll let you know where were at

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
Got a few pics of the panels for you wayne, The headliner is done and i can deliver as soon as you call, the seats should be done by sat. they were done wrong and have to be redone.. :uh: Call me :biggrin:
Dash
[attachmentid=351349]
[attachmentid=351351] :0

[attachmentid=351352]passenger door panel

[attachmentid=351354]Driver door panel

[attachmentid=351355]Seat belt holders

[attachmentid=351356]Door panel

Attachments

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i wish they looked that good in person. still trying to get the rest of my interior back.

·
49,409 Posts
Looks good.....

Frame doesn't look re-enforced or wrapped, am I wrong??

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
My Webpage

Finally some new pics at the bottom of my webpage!

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
bla bla

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
Originally posted by unkuthz@Oct 28 2006, 02:07 PM~6463219
bla bla

:wave:
What's up bro, how have you been? hows the monte coming?

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
seems like everytime i try and get something painted by someone else i have to fight them to get it done. will probably have to do it myself. would have been done if i had.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts