LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MY FRIEND GOT ONE OF THOSE STUPID PUSH START THINGS FOR HIS 95 ECLIPSE AND WANTS ME TO PUT IT IN.....BUT TO MAKE IT WORTH ANYTHING WE WANT TO MAKE IT WHERE HE CAN FLIP A SWITCH AND THEN PRESS THE BUTTON TO START THE CAR. INSTEAD OF TURNING THE KEY AND THEN PRESSING THE BUTTON(KINDA POINTLESS). BUT THE PROBLEM IS THE STEERING WHEEL LOCKING...I KNOW HOW TO MAKE IT WHERE THE STEERING WHEEL WONT LOCK ON OLD CARS BUT I DONT KNOW ABOUT HIS PLUS IM SCARED ABOUT THE AIRBAG. ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS?

·
I See You Bitch !!!
18,241 Posts
Originally posted by 82CoupeDeville@Sep 2 2003, 08:58 PM
MY FRIEND GOT ONE OF THOSE STUPID PUSH START THINGS FOR HIS 95 ECLIPSE AND WANTS ME TO PUT IT IN.....BUT TO MAKE IT WORTH ANYTHING WE WANT TO MAKE IT WHERE HE CAN FLIP A SWITCH AND THEN PRESS THE BUTTON TO START THE CAR. INSTEAD OF TURNING THE KEY AND THEN PRESSING THE BUTTON(KINDA POINTLESS). BUT THE PROBLEM IS THE STEERING WHEEL LOCKING...I KNOW HOW TO MAKE IT WHERE THE STEERING WHEEL WONT LOCK ON OLD CARS BUT I DONT KNOW ABOUT HIS PLUS IM SCARED ABOUT THE AIRBAG. ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS?
I ASKED A FRIEND HE SAID DISCONECT THE BATTERIE BEFORE YOU MESS WITH IT. HE ALSO SAID IT SHOULDN'T B MUCH DIFFERENTG THAN THE OTHER 1'S YOU DID .

HOPE THIS HELPS & SORRY HE DIDN'T GIVE MORE DETAILS

·
do it in a datsun!!
14,491 Posts
Originally posted by 82CoupeDeville@Sep 2 2003, 07:58 PM
i would do it so that u have to have the key,if u did it so that it would start without the key then u are just asking to get your car stolen

1 - 7 of 7 Posts