LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 177 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys whats up my name is Uno of Uno's Chop Shop I,ve been in da game for a lil over 10 years and I have a body shop but do hydro work as well lately my local guys been complaining of shops with no product so i decided to jump in and purchased som inventory and I am calling my line Uno's Hydraulics we carry street to comp here's some pics of what i got plus more coming....By the way i bought in so i am northern casli's distributor for chrome street and chrome comps which can handle up to 10 batts, kool aid coils and accumax (not in pic) so please no pm's call da shop 209-334-2624 (wholesale welcome)

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
more pics soon of services provided

·
Registered
44 Posts
Originally posted by UNO408@Mar 24 2010, 03:08 PM~16988383
Alright guys whats up my name is Uno of Uno's Chop Shop I,ve been in da game for a lil over 10 years and I have a body shop but do hydro work as well lately my local guys been complaining of shops with no product so i decided to jump in and purchased som inventory and I am calling my line Uno's Hydraulics we carry street to comp here's some pics of what i got plus more coming....By the way i bought in so i am northern casli's distributor for chrome street and chrome comps which can handle up to 10 batts, kool aid coils  and accumax (not in pic) so please no pm's  call da shop 209-334-2624  (wholesale welcome)

howbout pictures of your work!
:cool:

·
Registered
286 Posts
:yes:

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok first pic is how we got the car second pic is the re-work

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
heres a box done by us also

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
a cadi also

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ok there you go that's good for now you want to see more visit my my space</span>
www.myspace.com/unoschopshop
our number is <span style=\'color:red\'>209-334-2624
not the one on myspace that is old.....

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks "E" if you or anyone needs parts out in sac you know to send em this way!!!!!!

btw.... hours are 8:30a.m. to 6:00p.m.
209-334-2624

·
Registered
11,419 Posts
Originally posted by UNO408@Mar 24 2010, 03:08 PM~16988383
Alright guys whats up my name is Uno of Uno's Chop Shop I,ve been in da game for a lil over 10 years and I have a body shop but do hydro work as well lately my local guys been complaining of shops with no product so i decided to jump in and purchased som inventory and I am calling my line Uno's Hydraulics we carry street to comp here's some pics of what i got plus more coming....By the way i bought in so i am northern casli's distributor for chrome street and chrome comps which can handle up to 10 batts, kool aid coils  and accumax (not in pic) so please no pm's  call da shop 209-334-2624  (wholesale welcome)
come on home boy ur not a distrubter for kool aid coils;;ok don't mess around and get sued''kool aid rep;;;big AL

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Originally posted by DIPN714@Mar 26 2010, 06:47 AM~17006447
come on home boy  ur not  a distrubter for kool aid coils;;ok don't mess around and get sued''kool aid  rep;;;big  AL

lOOK HERE HOMEBOY. I WENT DOWN AND TALKED TO KOOL AID PERSONALLY.... AND KOOL AID DID GIVE ME DIST.... ASK HIM IF YOU DONT BELIVE ME, AND YES I KNOW THERE IS ANOTHER DIST. UP HERE UP NORTHERN CALI WHICH HOMEBOY IS COOL AND WE TALKED ALSO SO THE DETAILS ARE BEING WORKED OUT BETWEEN ALL 3 OF US.... SO THANKS FOR YOUR 2 CENTS BUT NEXT TIME CALL DA SHOP BEFORE YOU HOLLA AND TRY TO PUT SOMEONE ON BLAST :biggrin:

209-334-2624 ASK FOR UNO OR J IM THE OWNER.....

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Originally posted by stacklifehydraulics@Mar 26 2010, 09:58 AM~17008014
ok here is the deal yes uno's will be selling and stocking kool-aid coils he is the newest (autherized dealer) in northern cali if any one has any questions or concern's call me 510 586 3546
:cool:
Thanks stacklife for helping clear that up.... Even though people shouldnt be all up in some one elses KOOL AID !!!! with out knowing the flavor huh.... lol I'll see you tomorrow and to local guys..... I'll have coils if any one needs em hit me up at da shop 209-334-2624

1 - 20 of 177 Posts